Congrats , I passed mine a few weeks ago
Quote by Dayman
It's your duty, son. You some kinda commie, not servin' yer country?
I'm telling FOX News.

Quote by Twist of fate
Haters Ghana Hate
Is this like your L's or your full thing?
Quote by Jaymz_515
I pretend I'm a huge spider laying eggs, then when I flush the toilet I fall to floor screaming "MY CHILLLDRENN!! NOOOO!"

If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit.
- Mitch Hedberg
I get my L's in a few days. I would have had my P's 4 months ago, but the state of Victoria is dodgy as all hell and for some reason, didn't give me a birth certificate when I was born. IT TOOK THEM A FULL YEAR TO SEND IT DOWN.
Cool story Bro!
Quote by david9d5
You, my friend, win in epic proportions

Quote by sharpshootr55

Man... now I gotta clean my laptop screen.

Quote by ozzyismetal
^That has too much win for me to handle....
I think I need a glass of water and a nap.

Quote by guitarhero123
Indeed frst time and yeah i can now legally drive on my own

Congratulations, I don't know many people who have accomplished that. I managed it with my motorbike license (0 faults, first time) but they have a reputation for being easier.
nice one, now all u have to do is shell out for a car, insurance, tax and mot, then ur on the road
i turned 16 like 2 months ago...i better go for my test before my permit expires

tbanks for the reminder
Ibanez S7521qm 7 string
Ibanez S771pb
Fender Jaguar HH Special
PRS SE Custom 24 7 string
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
i'm still wondering whether to bother doing mine when i turn 17 as anywhere i need to go within the next 2-3 years are easily walk/bussable
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
Quote by 'Leviathan'
I get my L's in a few days. I would have had my P's 4 months ago, but the state of Victoria is dodgy as all hell and for some reason, didn't give me a birth certificate when I was born. IT TOOK THEM A FULL YEAR TO SEND IT DOWN.

Hey, don't start on victoria when you're the one with Adelaide.
Quote by Jaymz_515
I pretend I'm a huge spider laying eggs, then when I flush the toilet I fall to floor screaming "MY CHILLLDRENN!! NOOOO!"

If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit.
- Mitch Hedberg
Quote by Zangetsu 101
Cool story Bro!

*reported*

I HATE that forced meme.
RIP Tom Searle.