Hey, I'm trying to get a decent amp on a low budget to play small-medium metal gigs (up to a few hundred people, normally PA'd) with and wondered if this would do the job well? If it doesn't have particularly good distortion that's not a problem as I generally use pedals anyway, I'm just wondering about the build quality and clean sound of this amp, and how it responds to pedals. If anyone can answer any of these questions that'd be great

Thanks in advance for any help.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
Fender Princeton 650 DSP w/ Celestion 80w speaker
Last edited by Friendly Stoat at Jul 13, 2009,
What you thinking of putting as your maximum bid? They're pretty decent little SS amps that'd work fine for metal gigging on a budget.
Could be quite a steal, though make sure you factor in the £30 postage.
Up to £50 I guess. Like I said, incredibly tight budget! Only a couple of hours left though. So it would definitely work well for me? Thanks.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
Last edited by Friendly Stoat at Jul 13, 2009,
You'll be lucky to get that for £50, but defintely go ahead and put on a max bid of, say, £55.

49 minutes to go and no bids - but I doubt it'll stay that way in the last few minutes of the auction. It's one hell of a great amp for £50, so best of luck.
Thanks, I know it'd be a steal at that sort of price but gonna give it a go anyway
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75