I just tried to get a job at all the music stores in the area and none of them are hiring. I really don't want to work at a restaurant or anything like that... I also am probably going to attempt teaching lessons 20$/hr good? I got 2 people for that, though a lot of people complained that they don't like paying that much when I'm as old as they are. (My piano teacher is 35-45$ usually and I am teaching either guitar or piano.) I was wondering if I should try for the teaching or if someone could recommend me a job I could do that involved music.
Quote by RockThisCity
I just tried to get a job at all the music stores in the area and none of them are hiring. I really don't want to work at a restaurant or anything like that... I also am probably going to attempt teaching lessons 20$/hr good? I got 2 people for that, though a lot of people complained that they don't like paying that much when I'm as old as they are. (My piano teacher is 35-45$ usually and I am teaching either guitar or piano.) I was wondering if I should try for the teaching or if someone could recommend me a job I could do that involved music.

Maybe you could just play at local pubs and clubs or form a band, I know its a dream... But me and my freinds are trying.

I guess you could make a youtube account and teach the basics then become a partner, you actually get payed for being a partner and you could become pretty well known, then you could go on to write a book???

While doing this you could just get a local part time job at say a corner shop, the fact is you'd have a shot at a possible fame or stardom and youd be earning at the same time.
[IMG]http://i31.tinypic.com/11ioi8n.jpg[/IMG]
We all love the fail-tar!
sometimes you have to work at a bad job for a while, money is money. i would LOVE a job involving music but you gotta do what you gotta do. plus how are old are you? if your like a teenager i don't think you should charge 20$ an hour
you could get a normal job?
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Just because you play music doesn't mean you're above doing other jobs. If you have to work at McDonalds to make some money, and that's the only job you can find, then by God, you're going to work at McDonalds.
Quote by timeconsumer09
Just because you play music doesn't mean you're above doing other jobs. If you have to work at McDonalds to make some money, and that's the only job you can find, then by God, you're going to work at McDonalds.

+10000000000000000000000000000
not just because I work at McDonald's

But yeah, it doesn't have to be music related as long as you get money. But if it involves music, then I guess in your situation that would be a plus. Still, nothing is below you and you'll get skills plus a job to put on your resume.
Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Marshall Valvestate VS65R
Boss DS-1 Distortion Pedal
Quote by goodlifebadlife
I couldnt belive that the butler was the murdere, that was really strange. Seeing as he was also a robot. From the past. And a sea monster.