Hi,

I wanted to know if there are any good amplifiers available for around 600 dollars (well, actually I have 550 euros). I play hardrock/metal and mainly use a MusicMan Axis Sport and Epiphone Les Paul. I really don't care for brands or anything, as long as I can get a good value for my money. And yes, I know I will not be able to buy state of the art racks with this amount of money, but I just wanted to know what my options are. Thanks in advance! :-)
Sounds like Bugera to me
Peavey 6505+ Head
Mesa/Boogie Oversized Rectifier 4x12 Cab
Schecter Diamond Series 006
Ibanez SZR720 TGB
Boss TU-2 Chromatic Tuner
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
Roland Micro Cube 10watt
used, a Carvin V3 or Legacy, a Line 6 Vetta or Flextone. New, Vox Nightrain or Peavey Windsor. Check other peoples' reccomendations on that Peavey-not so sure

EDIT: Yes ^ Bugera, but beware the reliability issues people used to have
The world doesn't revolve around you. If it does, beware. You're probably about to pass out drunk.

The 19 year old who knows his stuff. Most of the time.
id recommend a bugera if you're just doing metal/hi-gain stuff. they arent good for much else.
Thanks for all the fast replies, I'll check out Bugera for sure, and I'll write down all the other amps you guys have recommended.
^ Yeah, I play all sorts of music, but my band plays stuff like Black Sabbath, Megadeth and Metallica and the likes, so I should focus on the sound of the band, surely since I have a Roland over here which makes the other styles I play sound fairly decent.
Quote by acdcrocks0323
I'm going to say a used Mesa F-30 would be your best bet, but a Bugera would be nice too.

Word.

Also look for a used Peavey 6505/5150.
Quote by yomoma21
id recommend a bugera if you're just doing metal/hi-gain stuff. they arent good for much else.

Not really, the cleans on their high gain heads are pretty good and now they've got Marshall Plexi and JCM900 clones too (1990 and 1960) so they've got lots of stuff covered. Soon, they'll clone all the tube amps in the world and you won't ever need to buy anything else.
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Bugera Users Militia. We are horrible people. With a sprinkler fetish.
~ BUM: For all things extinguishing

Rackmount Tube Amp Project <<< Updates!