Firstly, sorry if this is in the wrong place, but it seemed the most appropriate forum. I'm thinking of selling my Gibson Les Paul Standard Double cutaway (picture below), and was wondering if anybody had any ideas what kind of price i should be looking for (I live in the UK by the way).

The guitar in the picture isnt my actual guitar, dont have any pictures of it yet but it is in good condition, also with a Gibson hard case too.

I payed around £800 for it about 6 years ago, if anyone could help that would be great!
would you be interested in any trades for it?
FOR SALE:

Wilkinson EZ lok Tuners - £15
Dunlop 535q Multiwah - £80

Offers/Trades anyone?
To be honest, at the moment the money would be more appealing The reason I'm thinking of selling it is partly because I have realised I don't need THREE electric guitars whilst I'm at university.
Quote by David w
To be honest, at the moment the money would be more appealing The reason I'm thinking of selling it is partly because I have realised I don't need THREE electric guitars whilst I'm at university.

yeah you need more guitars.
I'll send you a pm anyway

you definitely do need more guitars. I'm at uni too and am always on the prowl for a new instrument, it's what student loans are for
FOR SALE:

Wilkinson EZ lok Tuners - £15
Dunlop 535q Multiwah - £80

Offers/Trades anyone?
About £450. You could probably get more, but £450 will guarantee you a fairly rapid sale - if I had the cash to spare atm I'd give you that for it, I like the DCs.
^Yeah, but £200 would also guarentee a rapid sale.

I'd say try it for £650.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
3 guitars at uni would be tempting, will have to see

But yeah, I was thinking in the range of £500-600, will have a think and maybe start to advertise it, might even put a thread in the guitar classifieds forum on here when I decide!
Quote by genghisgandhi
put it on ebay for a dollar, heres the though prosses
Guy1-oh! a les paul for 1 dollar, id be a sin if i didnt bid
and it keep going throught the same prosses until you have a lot of money

that is just stupid