Hi, i cant get any sound using my gx through windows 32bit os. Could someone help.
Can you explain how everything is plugged in?

You may need to plug your computer speakers into the line outs on the GX (you'll probably need a 1/4 jack to 1/8 jack converter, or plug it into an amp)
MY DESIGN/PHOTOGRAPHY TUMBLR
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.
I have my guitar plugged into the interface and then the interface plugged into my usb port. I only have the speakers on my monitor. I cant even get it to work using headphones.
the sound doesn't come out of the computer it comes out of the headphone jack on the actual GX unit
Quote by mergapoot
the sound doesn't come out of the computer it comes out of the headphone jack on the actual GX unit

yep I use a POD Studio this is the usual issue are you using Pod Farm also? If you're using the POD with Ableton Live then the correct drivers should be selected by default but check your sound preferences also to be sure should be "*model of POD* Audio" eg. UX2 Audio