Basically I need help with one assignment and since wikipedia is ****, where else better to ask than the pit.
Looked for threads similar to this, and I couldn't find any.

So yeah, in my assignment I have to write about bone structure and development (Intramembranous & Endochrondal ossification).

Any help would be appreciated and this thread just isn't for my assignement, feel free to add your own.
Whoa, you wrote some gigantic words up there.

Dunno how many anatomy/physiology guys the Pit has. Good luck getting help....

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466

i was just about to help by writing stuff until darkstar posted this. it pretty much covers it all...
just spend 20-30 min reading those.
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
I could think of things/people worse to ask than the pit. Somewhere in the deep corners of here are some "logical" thinking people.
I'm doing a school paper on the 1995 movie The American President. For the paper i need to analyze historical accuracies or inaccuracies. Does anyone of a site that would provide that information, or a book i can site? any help would be greatly appreciated!
Quote by bmanlp92
I'm doing a school paper on the 1995 movie The American President. For the paper i need to analyze historical accuracies or inaccuracies. Does anyone of a site that would provide that information, or a book i can site? any help would be greatly appreciated!

http://www.google.com