Never bought from there, but it looks reptuable.

Still, if my two cents is worth anything, I say you shouldn't buy a guitar online. Go out and try one before you buy it, to see if you like it.
yes but nowhere in my area kramers... :S this is seriously cheap and got floyd and lockings on it + 24 frets
+1 to "try before you buy"

Thomann is reputable, I've not ordered from them so I can't comment on their service. The prices are usually good..
Thomann is really reputable, no personal experience tho. My cousin ordered a guitar from them, it's a few years ago so i don't remember if there was any complications but i doubt there was. Atleast he still has that guitar :>
Quote by Zero-Hartman
I just Google "Elephant penis", and was strangely aroused.

Apparently, I'm a good shitter

Quote by TomusAM
jonne.i just took the best dump I ever seen
Quote by I am an idiot
yes but nowhere in my area kramers... :S this is seriously cheap and got a licensed floyd and lockings on it + 24 frets

Fixed.
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
Those guitars are too cheap?!?!?!?!?

The sig models are expensive, tho.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Last edited by Pencil Man at Jul 13, 2009,