Ok, so my friend was over about a week ago, and he was using my Digitech RP255. I was upstairs talking to somebody on the computer. He called me from the basement where he was playing and asked "Can I use this adapter for the other pedals?". I, not realizing which of my adapters he meant (as I was wrapped up in a conversation), answered "Yeah". About five minutes later my friend called me down, saying that my little Behringer pedal wasn't working. For a minute I was stumped, and I tried everything to be able to get it to work, until I realized that he was using my Digitech's adapter. I chuckled and then took my guitar back, and I plugged into the RP255 again... Only now, it wouldn't turn on. Its been about a week, and I was too busy to ask UG sooner, but what do you think is wrong? Should I try and just buy a new adapter for it? The warranty hadn't been bought yet, and I forgot about the "Ten Day After Purchase" rule, so thats out of the question. I really want to resolve this, as I haven't really even got much recording out yet... thanks everybody!!!
I am a Stephenist
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Hopefully I'm wrong but your other pedal is fried. Voltage and polarity have to match.

Well, all that really happened was that my friend used the adapter for the Digitech on a different pedal, and then I put it back into the Digitech. I'm hoping your wrong too!! But why would my Digitech be fried?
I am a Stephenist
Quote by bagpipemetal
kill your friend.

Haha, yeah, I wish (lol jk Bman)
I am a Stephenist
You need to measure the output of the power supply with a multimeter to verify it's working. If you can't test it then you need to buy another.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Maybe the voltage and polarity of the other pedal did not match your digitech adapter therefore your digitech adapter said bye bye

PS originally i thought you were talking about your behringer pedal was fried.

ah, lol, that thing cost 30 bucks, i would stomp on it now... well, stomp on it in a bad way that is!! lol
I am a Stephenist
Quote by fly135
You need to measure the output of the power supply with a multimeter to verify it's working. If you can't test it then you need to buy another.

thanks man, thats helpful... but what is a multimeter??? lol
I am a Stephenist