I'm trading a guy some Squier parts from my modded squier and he's giving me a Boss DS-1 pedal. He owns a music store so the pedal is new and I was wondering if this is a good trade.
Yeah I thought so and since I was just going to give them away a free $40 pedal is pretty good, also will the distortion be better than the dist. on a Pocket POD express?
in my opinion the BOSS DS-1 pedal really sucks and probably wont be that much better than your Pocket POD. im willing to bet you could trade those parts for something valued over $40.
yeah, good trade
your Squier is cool too
:P

Thanks!, I think he'll probably use the parts to fix Squiers that people bring in so he'll probably end up making the $40 back easily.

Only problem is I think everything sounds sucky through my 10 watt amp.
in my opinion the BOSS DS-1 pedal really sucks and probably wont be that much better than your Pocket POD. im willing to bet you could trade those parts for something valued over $40.

Have you ever heard a Bullets stock pickups?

Also I've looked at the DS-1 before and liked it so this is a chance to get one.
1. get the DS-1
2. modify it yourself to your own specs, or use a premade mod
3. sell it for $80
???
4. PROFIT

that's what ive done before, i did it with a keeley DS-1 i made, i have another that i did my own mod to that i'll probably sell soon, but it just sounds so damn good.
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson