there are 4 input jacks at the back of my amp. can you tell me what they do so that i dont **** up something eventually
1. speaker
2. lineout
3. headphone - i know this one, it's for headphones and i tried it.
4. cd/tape input - i wanted to ask if i can plug in my mp3 player into my amp so i can play along with some songs.
"Speaker" goes to your cab. Duh
"Line out" is a line level signal for recording. You could run that into an "line in", Like the one on your pc soundcard.
"CD/Tape" is where you can plug in an mp3 or cd player and jam out to a song.