Ok...

Today at apx 1 in the morning i go on ebay. I see this BEAUTIFUL Ibanez Destroyer from the early 90's if im not mistaken. It's going for near 300 when I start bidding.

Some jackhole company has it on instabid for 5 dollars more than me. So anytime I bid jerkoff company automatically outbids me.

Either way, I wake up all early to rebid....yes I hatched a scheme during my sleep. Wait till last minute and then take em to the cleaners. But honestly, how many times do things like that actually work out?

All in all I lost to a soul less company...

That was a beautiful guitar. I would have cherished it, taken care of it, it would have been like my third child.

BUT NOOOO

some soul-sucking money grabbing company outbided....mainly because 350 was my budget and I simply couldn't go anymore...

I hate those damn companies who just buy guitars and dont use em. For the love of god they were meant to be used...not stacked up on walls...

Im sure this has happened to some of you pit monkeys.
/rant
That sucks.
- ---------
-- --------
--- -------
---- ------
----- -----
------ ----
------- ---
-------- --
--------- -
cool blog brah

ot: Activision
What are you dense?
Are you retarded or something?
Who the hell do you think I am?
I'm the goddamn Batman.

April 19th, 2011: The Night of the Boob

Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
That's a coincidence, my company just bought a - oh, I mean tough break dude

"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

When you're sure the autobidder's 5 bucks higher, just bid WAY too much, like 1000 dollars, then that guy's gotta buy it for 1005:P
Only works with an autobidder though.
Current gear:
Carvin CT6M
TC Electronics Dark Matter distortion
Harley Benton 2x12, with Celestion V30s
Laney Ironheart 60w tube amp
How would you know if it is a "company"? You cannot tell who the other bidders are, so it could've been someone using a program to autobid for it. There's no way for you to know who it is.

Quote by LordPino
When you're sure the autobidder's 5 bucks higher, just bid WAY too much, like 1000 dollars, then that guy's gotta buy it for 1005:P
Only works with an autobidder though.

Usually you would set limits so it doesn't bid too much.
Last edited by Eliyahu at Jul 13, 2009,
clist > ebay. It might have played poorly, you can't trust your eyes on the bay.

Quote by SmarterChild
You should've bidded and bidded until that company automatically went broke.

Except even companies don't use 20 year old amiga algorithms to bid. You just set the max bid and ebay bids up to it automatically.
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
Last edited by Deep*Kick at Jul 13, 2009,
That's any company right there.

And the man always wins.
DeVillains!
Find the company's name and look for it on their website soon. They're most likely going to re-sell it.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
If they automatically outbid you $5 each time... why not bit $1,000,000 and make the company go bankrupt?!
Quote by RobinTrower12
If they automatically outbid you $5 each time... why not bit $1,000,000 and make the company go bankrupt?!

we just answered this about 5 posts up.

They have limits.
Quote by Eliyahu
we just answered this about 5 posts up.

They have limits.

hahaha
that's true

i know a bit about ebay. Rudiment mostly, nothing way to fancy.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
learn your lesson, don't buy guitars on ebay. thats a seriously stupid idea.

Uhh..whoops
Quote by Deep*Kick
clist > ebay. It might have played poorly, you can't trust your eyes on the bay.

Lawl

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

All of the people bashing Ebay obviously don't know how to use it correctly. I've gotten working cellphones and an electric guitar in great condition all on Ebay.

Amidoinitrite?
But anyway, tough luck. Sounds really annoying. I don't shop on-line so can't help you there..
Quote by Lord Mudkipz
All of the people bashing Ebay obviously don't know how to use it correctly. I've gotten working cellphones and an electric guitar in great condition all on Ebay.

the condition of the guitar does not matter. never buy before you try.
Companies are legal/social constructs created to secure a collective interest; by definition they don't have souls.

Your complaint is invalid.

(Cause it's new.)
I was bidding on a Fulltone MDV-2 last week and the bidding ended early because the seller "lost" the item. I remain skeptical of that. He just wanted to keep it. There's no way to give assholes like that negative feedback, though.

Quote by Deep*Kick

Craigslist is so much better. I picked up a '99 '62 reissue neck in pristine condition for $150.
ts... did you check the pawn shops and local music stores. i can just about promise you you can get it for around 200-300. like i said i have one ill sell for $405
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
the condition of the guitar does not matter. never buy before you try.

You can send it back and get a refund if it doesn't play properly, just as long as you pay with a credit card. Of course you need to ask the seller questions about it's playability and action ect. If it doesn't satisfy you than you can ask to return it and if the seller refuses you can call the card company for fraud and you will get a refund. There's this really good luthier in my town that has done that a few times with 100% success. Though I do think it's safer to buy from a local place.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Quote by Soul Power
*posts in a thread called "Soulless Companies"*

Why didn't the thread just automatically explode...

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Ebay is a free-market. It doesn't care who you are or where you come from - it only cares if you'll pay highest for the product at hand. Nobody said the free-market was nice, it's there for people who want to participate and understand what comes with it.

EA < satan for soul count, seriously those guys suck
~Defiant~
u shouldve bidded lik 9995....
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR