Hey!

Im new to this forum thing so be nice (:

Can anyone name me some good acoustic songs?

I've been playing loads of Avril Lavigne and the odd Elliot Minor, Oasis and Silverstein.
I would like something else to learn!

Im open to any ideas (:

Hope you guys can help!

Shan (:
john mayer has some really cool acoustic tunes. try "why georgia", "neon", "clarity" and "say"
Well what kind of songs could you play? Are you advanced, intermediate, or a beginner?
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Peavey Vypyr 75w
Yamaha FG730S
Peavey Predator
1961 Acoustic Kay
Classical Rhapsody
Zakk Wylde Crybaby Wah Pedal
Boss SD-1
Try Clapton, Layla or Tears in Heaven. They seem hard, but trust me, once you get your mind to it you'll find out they are quite simple. Also Pink Floyd has some nice acoustic songs like Wish You were Here wich is really easy and Lost for Words is a kick ass song as well.

Hmmm what else? Maybe More than Words by Extreme if you're ever around a hot chick it works. . Or perhaps Every Rose has its Thorn by Poison, easy and cool.
what else?? idk... but someone else continue the list.
My most played song on my acoustic is definitely "Is there anybody out there" by Pink Floyd. Its such a fun song and its easy too, you should give it a try.
Babe I'm Going to Leave You - Led Zeppelin
Wanted Dead or Alive - Bon Jovi
Hotel California - The Eagles

All the fun stuff, it just really depends on your playing level.
Quote by Mean Mr Mustard
My most played song on my acoustic is definitely "Is there anybody out there" by Pink Floyd. Its such a fun song and its easy too, you should give it a try.
I think it's called Comfortably Numb. Great song