Page 1 of 3
I've got it right now and it's not to bad. Sore throat, coughing, sneezing and sweaty rushes. It's not too bad though, i'm happy to of got it over with as now i can just laugh at the big rush of people that get it and can kiss as many of them as i please.

Who else has had it?
Last edited by Greenie_777 at Jul 13, 2009,
Well I'm living in the Netherlands and seeing as we stocked enough medication up for both us AND our pet goldfish I can issue no further comments in this thread.
Military use of children?

Infantry.
Quote by Kneusje
Well I'm living in the Netherlands and seeing as we stocked enough medication up for both us AND our pet goldfish I can issue no further comments in this thread.

You do know you can't cure viruses?
Quote by Kneusje

Goldfish flu

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

I truly doubt you have swine flu TS. It's probably normal flu, as symptoms are the same.
Quote by Greenie_777
I've got it right now and it's not to bad. Sore throat, coughing, sneezing and sweaty rushes. It's not too bad though, i'm happy to of got it over with as now i can just laugh at the big rush of people that get it and can kiss as many of them as i please.

Who else has had it?

Because it's just like any other flu?
Quote by Eliyahu
I truly doubt you have swine flu TS. It's probably normal flu, as symptoms are the same.

If it was flu season I'd agree with you, but it's not. While plain old influenza cases have declined as usual, Baconitis has remained fairly steady.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

I know a few people who have and my dad thinks he had it but he's over whatever it was now. I probably had it but it was never confirmed xD
Originally Posted by Demon Wolf
one dream of mine is to play baroque and roll.

i dont quite know what it is, but i assume it involves plenty of harpsichord solos and medieval chanting.

people are still getting swine flu?
everything purple tastes like grape
everything blue tastes like blueberry
everything pink tastes like watermelon
everything red tastes like strawberry
everything orange tastes like orange
everything yellow tastes like lemon
Quote by SteveHouse
If it was flu season I'd agree with you, but it's not. While plain old influenza cases have declined as usual, Baconitis has remained fairly steady.

Apologies for double post, but Swine flu and influenza have the same symptoms.
Originally Posted by Demon Wolf
one dream of mine is to play baroque and roll.

i dont quite know what it is, but i assume it involves plenty of harpsichord solos and medieval chanting.

Quote by Eliyahu

Why is it that hard to believe seeing as how my school has cases of swine flu aswell as local schools plus people i work with have had it?

It's not particularly uncommon anymore.
Quote by SteveHouse

TS named some very common symptoms of even allergies, which makes it sound like paranoia. Swine flu never was that large, the media overreacted and made it sound like the plague. So influenza's decline probably set it to around where swine flu is.
Quote by alfonzo99

*headscratch*

Which has what to do with one being more common than the other in non-flu season

SHEdit: ^That too. I have that almost every day from hay fever. You're looking for fever and body aches as flu signs.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Last edited by SteveHouse at Jul 13, 2009,
Quote by Eliyahu
TS named some very common symptoms of even allergies, which makes it sound like paranoia. Swine flu never was that large, the media overreacted and made it sound like the plague. So influenza's decline probably set it to around where swine flu is.

Where do you live? Or are you one the teens that ****s the system?

Also surely i'd have noticed these allergies in the last 18 years.
i went on holiday in ayia napa in cyprus a week and a half ago and 2 of my friends came back with swine flu, but im either immune or missed it :P
Quote by Greenie_777

Who else has had it?

i had it a week ago, i had the same symptoms as you :/, as well as aches. I was off school for a few days but i feel fine now.
Underlying health problems kiss my arse.

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
Quote by Greenie_777
Where do you live? Or are you one the teens that ****s the system?

Also surely i'd have noticed these allergies in the last 18 years.

What does the system have to do with this? It is a fact that the media overreacted. We were hearing about every single case which made everyone panic, but in reality, Influenza has killed millions a year, but we don't hear about that every day. Have you even visited the doctor?
Quote by Greenie_777
Why is it that hard to believe seeing as how my school has cases of swine flu aswell as local schools plus people i work with have had it?

It's not particularly uncommon anymore.

9,718 cases in the UK.

So that's, what, roughly 0.012% of the population having it. I'd say it's pretty uncommon.
Quote by Eliyahu
What does the system have to do with this? It is a fact that the media overreacted. We were hearing about every single case which made everyone panic, but in reality, Influenza has killed millions a year, but we don't hear about that every day. Have you even visited the doctor?

No because it's not that bad. It has been said by the media that the symptoms are mild and that some people don't even know they've had it.
Nope I havent but a kid in my US History class did and he came to school anyway and no one got sick.
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
Quote by Don_Humpador
9,718 cases in the UK.

So that's, what, roughly 0.012% of the population having it. I'd say it's pretty uncommon.

Thats's confirmed cases. Most people do not go to the doctors for flu.
Quote by Greenie_777
No because it's not that bad. It has been said by the media that the symptoms are mild and that some people don't even know they've had it.

Exactly. It could be regular influenza and you wouldn't know but here you are boasting that you have Swine Flu.
NOBODY QUOTE TS! Don'r want that stuff, no matter how mild it may be...

Small writing in the middle of big sig.

Quote by Greenie_777
Thats's confirmed cases. Most people do not go to the doctors for flu.

Well clearly you have a better grasp on the real situation than the authorities.

Be brave, young one, and bestow your genial abilities upon the country! The people are dying, the mothers are crying, and you alone can save them! Ride on, to victory!
Quote by Eliyahu
Exactly. It could be regular influenza and you wouldn't know but here you are boasting that you have Swine Flu.

Yea maybe it is. Do you feel proud being a picky assjoel all the time?
Quote by Greenie_777
Yea maybe it is. Do you feel proud being a picky assjoel all the time?

Who said I was a picky asshole? You were the one claiming that you had swine flu when you don't have a clue if you're even sick, you troll.

*reported*
Quote by Greenie_777
You do know you can't cure viruses?

can vaccinate for it though.
there's one ready apparently.
my friend's dad is a coordinator for the NHS swine flu team thing, he says they are withholding it until flu season however
Quote by alfonzo99

Swine flu = Influenza
Loads of people have it at my school but I haven't had it yet.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
I like the bbc's map of the swineflu outbreak. looks like a new improved version of pandemic.
_____
MUSE
Quote by protest000
Quote by gillehy
Anyone agree there or am i on my own?
+
Quote by Chilli 3000
Nobody post! You'll catch it!

/self sacrifice

*oink*

Fixed

Quote by coryklok
My god.

Your username... it's amazing.

Yup.
Quote by severed-metal
R.I.P. Greenie_777

You'll always be in our hearts..

R.I.P. Dime

EDIT: 10 people at Exeter Uni got it, and some people at college have come down with flu-symptoms. I've got a cough but it's probably not swine flu.
NOPE.
Last edited by charvel_man at Jul 13, 2009,
Page 1 of 3