What ever happened to them? They had so many good songs, Courage, Glow, Smooth Criminal, and now they're just gone. What do you think about them, and do you know where they went?
I'll show you my dark secret!
They were in a pretty bad bus crash in 02 and the singer needed serious neck surgery. So that put them out of action for a while. The guitarist and assist both left at different times, and rejoined later down the road. The singer formed a new band and AAF seemed to have just broken up, but were announced to play a festival in the UK in August
i read they where releasing new stuff sometime soon but cant remember where i saw it at
Gear :
strat copy (SD Hotrails in bridge, Lil' 59 in Neck)
Orange Dual Terror
Orange PPC112
Pitchblack/SHO Clone/Morley PWA wah
Quote by the j man j7x
best song is movies

Yeah, I would say Movies is a great song. Also, Wish and Smooth Criminal are great!

I love the energy in Movies, the playing in Smooth Criminal and the sound of Wish. Great band!

I am just wondering - why did the Bass player play a 6 string? I don't get it, because the other Guitarists used normal 6 strings...
I just saw them on Speed Channel today, playing at a offroad race. One of the songs they played live was wishes and that was a good song.
I'll show you my dark secret!
I've just started getting into these guys. I've known them when I was like 7 since i played Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2 and NHL 2004, they had songs on those games. I noticed they kinda sound like the Deftones ALOT. All of their songs to me sound like a mix between Incubus and Deftones to me. :p
Guitars
Paul Reed Smith: Mike Mushok Baritone w/BKP Juggernaut's
Ibanez: RG321MH

Alvarez: MD-60C
Amp
Randall RM100C
Stock BlackFace Module
Modded 2004 XTC 101B Module
Stock Treadplate Module
Quote by jetfuel495
They had another song on THPS3, too.

Ahh yeah yeah, i remember! haha. They really sound like the Deftones though.. its so weird they are similar :p
Guitars
Paul Reed Smith: Mike Mushok Baritone w/BKP Juggernaut's
Ibanez: RG321MH

Alvarez: MD-60C
Amp
Randall RM100C
Stock BlackFace Module
Modded 2004 XTC 101B Module
Stock Treadplate Module