Page 1 of 2
That his new girlfriend is a complete slut and to stop talking about her in front to me. All he does is talk about what they do and how they have sex and **** and frankly, I don't care cause I don't want to hear the details of any of my friends sex lives, and he talks about he like she's a model, but she's so average looking. Plus, he always says "you're never gonna find a girl like her" and I wanna say I don't want to cause she's a *****, but I don't want him to throw a bitch fit. She went to prom with another guy while they were dating, and hooked up with him and my friend didn't care, plus she ****ed at least 8 guys in the past year. She's so easy and I just hate her, but I can't think of a way to tell him nicely or even just without being a complete dick that she's not a girl most guys would really wanna date.

I've been friends with him forever and I don't want him to get pissed and never talk to me just cause of this dumb bitch.
Last edited by OnlyIbanez12 at Jul 13, 2009,
He actually says "You're never gonna find a girl like her"?

Hit him. He's being a dick, there's no need to be nice about it.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by mrcrono
"Hey, can we stop talking about this please?"

/thread
not gonna work. Already said that exact thing.
copy & paste it to your friend
and just change he to you
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

Tell him to STFU?
Quote by gjvx
Damn you Spicer001, I'll get you for this...

[GT]Spicer001 of the UG Gaming Force
Why don't you just bone her? That's about as good a chance you've got of proving him wrong.

Small writing in the middle of big sig.

Quote by EEE_ELLL_OHH
Why don't you just bone her? That's about as good a chance you've got of proving him wrong.
I have no desire to.
Say those exact words to him. If hes being a dick be a dick back. Why hold back?
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
Quote by SoftParade1967
Say those exact words to him. If hes being a dick be a dick back. Why hold back?
Cause I can take it and I know he won't. Even after they break up, if I'm a dick to him, he won't talk to me.
Sluts are awesome, better than whores. Yes there is a difference
Last edited by Lord Mudkipz at Jul 13, 2009,
tell him that you have a gf just as hot as her and that you even banged her last night.

then tell him that it was his gf.
<--- Craig: Guy With Best Username Ever
Quote by Primus2112
\m/[-_-]\m/

lulz, best name ever.

Quote by herby190
TS, your username is really difficult to type, so I'm just going to refer to you as Craig from now on. Okay? Okay.
**** her.

Also just tell him the truth. I had a friend who had a gf like this (not too this extreme, she just liked making out with other guys) and I always told him she's a bitch and it finally sunk in. They broke up a few months ago and the other day he told her he's ****ed other chicks, which is something he wouldn't have done in the past. He was kinda whipped.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
Quote by OnlyIbanez12
Cause I can take it and I know he won't. Even after they break up, if I'm a dick to him, he won't talk to me.

If they break up tell him I told you she was a bad person and I warned you, you dont need to be a dick to him after they break up. Just while there going out so you can get your point across to him that shes bad news.
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
When he says you're not going to find a girl better than her, leave The Pit and find an actual girlfriend.

And just tell him the truth. Show him what is right.
DeVillains!
If she's so easy, then shag her anyway - I know you don't like her at all, but get drunk, just grin and bear it - then hopefully your friend will ditch her. But then, he may kill you, so I'm not sure how well that'll work.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
tell him to pull his head out of his ass. no offense, but your friend sounds like a douche bag, if he's bein an ass like that, there's gotta be something he's jealous of you about unless he's just truly an ass
Quote by webbtje
A woman's perspective is great, you get to stare down at least one top without anyone caring.
I agree with most of the others. If he's being such a dick, respond in a similar manner. If he can't take it, he's a little self important bitch.

I was in the exact same situation a year ago, except my friend's girlfriend was just plain ugly.
Quote by Ylasto
When he says you're not going to find a girl better than her, leave The Pit and find an actual girlfriend.

And just tell him the truth. Show him what is right.
I have one, and she's much better than her, and I tell him that and says no. I really want to kick his ass, but I'm trying to be somewhat mature about it.
If he says you can't get a girl like that, just tell him to shut the **** up...
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Quote by OnlyIbanez12
She's so easy and I just hate her, but I can't think of a way to tell him nicely or even just without being a complete dick that she's not a girl most guys would really wanna date.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

If he's your friend just say it to him in a nice way? shouldn't be too hard.
Just say "From a psychological point of view, talking about your sex life with me can cause serious trust issues with your girlfriend, and henceforth, she may end the relationship. So, for the good of your relationship (which will probably end soon enough anyway), don't talk about your sexlife."

I get away with saying really bad things about people by saying stuff about psychology in the same sentence.
Last edited by TEK34 at Jul 13, 2009,
Tell him staight up.
He's probably not gonna listen anyways.
And then someday he'll find out shes a slut and say "You were right brah"

But what impresses me the most is that you're actually nice to a guy friend about this kind of shxt.
I'd just be like "Damn bro you're a fxckin dumbass, your bxtch is a whxre"
(Yeah I'd say it with all the "x"'s just to tone it down abit so he wouldn't punch me in my face) lulz

Quote by Lord Mudkipz
Sluts are awesome, better than whores. Yes there is a difference

bro, sluts only break hearts...

to TS: just tell your friend the truth, if he doesn't listen he'll find out the hard way when she has another guy's kid.
Quote by TEK34
Just say "From a psychological point of view, talking about your sex life with me can cause serious trust issues with your girlfriend, and henceforth, she may end the relationship. So, for the good of your relationship (which will probably end soon enough anyway), don't talk about your sexlife."

I get away with saying really bad things about people by saying stuff about psychology in the same sentence.
I might actually say that. He'll believe me and think I actually know what I'm saying and it seems like it's true.
Quote by LesZao
Tell him staight up.
He's probably not gonna listen anyways.
And then someday he'll find out shes a slut and say "You were right brah"

Then say it this way: "Dump her before you get the GonoherpesyphilAIDs."

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by SteveHouse

Lol TS needs to take his friend's girlfriend over to TGI Fridays parking lot
Who cares if he has a bitch fit? Stop being a pussy yourself and grow a pair. Then when he says:

"You're never going to find a girl this good..."

you go in for the kill and say:

"Why the fuck would I want to? She's a goddamn slut."

Then prepare yourself with whore insults for when he comes back at you.

"She has been banged more times than a shithouse door."
"She is so easy a caveman could do her."
"She should be called a radio station because she's so easy to pick up."
"Your girlfriend has seen more ceilings than Michelangelo."
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
Someone's jealous

QFT.

Quote by Eliyahu

LOVE it.
Last edited by -[NiL]- at Jul 13, 2009,
Quote by Eliyahu
Who cares if he has a bitch fit? Stop being a pussy yourself and grow a pair. Then when he says:

"You're never going to find a girl this good..."

you go in for the kill and say:

"Why the fuck would I want to? She's a goddamn slut."

Then prepare yourself with whore insults for when he comes back at you.

"She has been banged more times than a shithouse door."
"She is so easy a caveman could do her."
"She should be called a radio station because she's so easy to pick up."
lmfao, I actually want to say some of those to him. **** it, next time he says it I'm gonna pull that psychology bull**** and if that doesn't work I'll flat out tell him shut the **** up.
Quote by OnlyIbanez12
Not at all. Why would I want her if I have a girlfriend already?

You'd rather have his? I'm kidding anyway. I say live and let live, but I know everyone is too stupid to do that.
Page 1 of 2