family shot now

sorry guys, no time for clips or fancy box pictures haha

sounds nice, I just need a small nice sounding practice amp and this did the trick, the efffects are below average, but I only use chorus or light delay on a few songs, so barely any, the reverb is nice, nothing special, but nothing bad about it, I'm still playing with the EQ a bit, it doesn't seem very responsive, but it's definately responsive enough, over all I'm very happy with my purchase, got it for 230$ including shipping

it was worth it
Congrats, you have some nice gear.
Gear
Tokai Love Rock
Vox AC4
Danelectro Transparent Overdrive
T.C. Electronic Nova Repeater
Stomp Under Foot Violet Rams Head
just beautiful!

Happy NAD!
Peavey 6505+ Head
Mesa/Boogie Oversized Rectifier 4x12 Cab
Schecter Diamond Series 006
Ibanez SZR720 TGB
Boss TU-2 Chromatic Tuner
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
Roland Micro Cube 10watt
Hnad!!
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
HNAD man.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
Nice pickup and nice rig!

I always wanted a 3 pickup SG or Les Paul.

HNAD!

Between the velvet lies, there's a truth as hard as steel.
The vision never dies, life's a neverending wheel.
Quote by edbert
Nice pickup and nice rig!

I always wanted a 3 pickup SG or Les Paul.

HNAD!

lol, they just look cool, there is really not point what so ever the the middle pickup, , its really useless, the only time I ever use it is if I hit it on accident, oops, I forgot to get my talk box in there too haha, you can see the tube hanging down in one of the pics lol

my rig is built fairly well, I could probably use a better od or distortion pedal, but I don't know, I don't really like pedals that much, and I have nothign left to buy now lol, I have my loud amp for daytime/playing out (if ever...=/), my night/practice amp, talk box, two versatile good guitars, I'm going to put new pups in that cort eventually, I kind of stole it from my brother, he hadn't played it in like 5 years, so I cleaned it up and strung it up and its actually a very nice guitar, especially for the price,

so ya, give me ideas on what to buy next to improve my rig??? I don't know it gets every single sound i want besides some higher gain stuff, but eh... it's not that important haha
Last edited by eberg2 at Jul 13, 2009,