Page 1 of 2
I was digging through things and I found this knife.

It's pretty cool, except the blade is somewhat dull and I have no idea how to remove it and replace it with a new blade.

Any help would be appreciated

MC name = Bearrorism
Sandpaper+ blade= Shiny blade.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
I'm sure a few prisoners will know how to help you. It's not that hard to get in, especially if you have the essential equipment, which you do.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by nakki
Help with what?

EDIT: Oh, removing the blade. There's a screw I see.

I thought you wanted advice on using it. : oo Why do you even need a knife?

I used it a lot when I went camping for various things

MC name = Bearrorism
why would replace the knife when you could just sharpen it with some oil and a sharpening stone?
e-adopted to mdwallin and chaoticfables!
Quote by Fenderman21
why would replace the knife when you could just sharpen it with some oil and a sharpening stone?

I suppose I could try that

MC name = Bearrorism
Pre-emptive photographic evidence????

Well played, TS

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

You should probably circumsize yourself with it.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by Gargantuan
wat

Quote by SteveHouse

Pics before told to GTFO????

Well played, TS

Most Pitmonkeys wouldn't post pics until we force them to.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by SteveHouse
Most Pitmonkeys wouldn't post pics until we force them to.

Oh I can understand that

MC name = Bearrorism
Quote by Gargantuan

various things: various slings you mean?

'cos you made people have to wear slings.. by stabbing them?!

Jesus, I'll just leave..
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by Gargantuan

Yeah, I met a serial killer who said that once.
Quote by SteveHouse
Pre-emptive photographic evidence????

Well played, TS

My thoughts exactly
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by qsceszxdwa
Right now, im tripping out on the jaw casting.

Who said it was a casting?

VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
Who said it was a casting?

it is a casting of my jaw from a months ago, the orthodontists gave it to me today when I had my braces taken off

MC name = Bearrorism
Quote by Gargantuan
it is a casting of my jaw from a months ago, the orthodontists gave it to me today when I had my braces taken off

I find it difficult to trust the words of a man who has such an.. interest.. in knives.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Quote by Gargantuan
I was digging through things and I found this knife.

what area of your town were you digging through in which you found a knife?
Lady Gaga if you're out there, i don't care if you have a penis or not, i will marry you
This reminded me of a story that doesn't deserve it's own thread.

Me and my friends were cutting down saplings to build a raft for a school project. It was behind one of my friend's neighborhood. There are some woods back there with bike trails and such running through them. Anyway, one of my friends was walking towards a sapling when he tripped over something. I went and cleared the leaves over where he tripped to see what made him fall, and i saw a piece of stained wood sticking out, about four inches long and sticking three inches out of the ground. There was a mound of dirt around it. We started digging around it, to see what it was. Eventually we saw it was shoved into a deep 3 to 4 foot hole. Well, I grabbed onto the piece of wood and pulled out...

A 12 gauge semi auto shotgun. It had been buried in the woods behind his neighborhood, in a place where no one should have found it. I really don't know why it was there or if it was used in a crime. But my friend's grandfather disposed of it, because he didn't think it was anything. It was useless anyway, everything was rusted together, and the barrel was filled all the way to the stock with dirt.

And dude, why would you EVER replace the blade? You would have to find out the company and serial number, and order it factory direct. All you have to do is get a little whetstone and sharpen it.
Quote by rabidguitarist
I find it difficult to trust the words of a man who has such an.. interest.. in knives.

Yep, got them off today, and here is my retainer, which is also a watermelon

Quote by wheatmore
what area of your town were you digging through in which you found a knife?

I found it in my luggage...
Planted evidence??

MC name = Bearrorism
Quote by will123456789
various things: various slings you mean?

'cos you made people have to wear slings.. by stabbing them?!

Jesus, I'll just leave..

i think its best for everyone that you do

What you need to do is to put the blade back in the handle and take a soft metal screw or something and smash the other end so it becomes a rivit. Then sharpen that thing on a stone, there is no such thing as replacement blades, the blade is the knife.

EDIT: ^your aviatar made me think there was a bug on my screen. Bravo.
Last edited by ethan_hanus at Jul 13, 2009,
I like how everyone assumes the knifewas used for murders. And RIPKurt, yo granpa said the gun was nothin cause he killed somone.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Quote by Pencil Man
I like how everyone assumes the knifewas used for murders. And RIPKurt, yo granpa said the gun was nothin cause he killed somone.

It wasn't my grandpa, it was my friend's.

And he was a Vietnam Veteran.

So yes, he DID kill some one. Multiple people. He also got the purple heart.

EDIT: Did you KILL IT?!?!?!?!?!?
Last edited by RIPKurt67-94 at Jul 13, 2009,
woah woah, every1 calm down.....go to wal-mart, head for the sporting goods aisle, and for about 5 bucks u can by a knife sharpener lol
redacted!
Quote by RIPKurt67-94
This reminded me of a story that doesn't deserve it's own thread.

Me and my friends were cutting down saplings to build a raft for a school project. It was behind one of my friend's neighborhood. There are some woods back there with bike trails and such running through them. Anyway, one of my friends was walking towards a sapling when he tripped over something. I went and cleared the leaves over where he tripped to see what made him fall, and i saw a piece of stained wood sticking out, about four inches long and sticking three inches out of the ground. There was a mound of dirt around it. We started digging around it, to see what it was. Eventually we saw it was shoved into a deep 3 to 4 foot hole. Well, I grabbed onto the piece of wood and pulled out...

A 12 gauge semi auto shotgun. It had been buried in the woods behind his neighborhood, in a place where no one should have found it. I really don't know why it was there or if it was used in a crime. But my friend's grandfather disposed of it, because he didn't think it was anything. It was useless anyway, everything was rusted together, and the barrel was filled all the way to the stock with dirt.

Why would somebody bury a shotgun if it WASN'T used in a murder? Good job, your an accessory to murder.
Lot of knife hating in this thread it seems. If any of you guys ever get a job that requires physical labor, you'll find there's a lot of use for a decent pocketknife.
Page 1 of 2