Ok, any of us who have played any of the Sonic Adventure or Advance games knows what a Chao is and knows what kinds and how cute they are. So I took the liberty of makeing a Chao thread.

On the topic, I recently just got a Translucent Devil Chaos Chao... Hell Yes! What kinda cool chao's do you guys have?
Are you refering to those Chaos Pet thingies that you got in Sonic on the Dreamcast?
Quote by Dayman
It's your duty, son. You some kinda commie, not servin' yer country?
I'm telling FOX News.

Quote by Twist of fate
Haters Ghana Hate
wat
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
I loved those minigames!
Whatever sonic game was on the Gamecube had the best Chao thing...

/Sad

These things?
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
If the TS is refering to Chao Pets from Sonic on the Dreamcast then I know what he's on about but I don't know much about Chao pets.

Edit : Aye those ^^
Quote by Dayman
It's your duty, son. You some kinda commie, not servin' yer country?
I'm telling FOX News.

Quote by Twist of fate
Haters Ghana Hate
Nostalgia trip.

I only wish the memory cards batteries didn't die so damn quickly, I think I spent more time playing the chao mini games on the memory card than the actual game.
Oh man, I REALLY want to play some Sonic Adventure 2 right about now. It got to the point where the only reason I actually played through the levels was to collect animals and diodes for my Chao.
Quote by happytimeharry
Oh man, I REALLY want to play some Sonic Adventure 2 right about now. It got to the point where the only reason I actually played through the levels was to collect animals and diodes for my Chao.

Me too, so much fun
Quote by Night_Warrior
Me too, so much fun
+1
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
Thank goodness the TS made this. There were waaay too many Chao threads to keep track of.

Wow, Now I'm honestly actually debating on if I should go grab SA 2 and a gamecube controller from work. That sounds like the perfect way to kill the rest of the Summer. Building up my Chao army...
Now I want to go play Sonic Adventure 2, that was a fun game.
Gear:
Squier Strat
Cordoba 20TM-CE Acoustic Electric Tenor Uke
Bugera V22
Quote by happytimeharry

This. I had them epic Chaos. I can't find pictures online, but they were sweet. Like one had fire wings a little fire ball that thing they have above their head; another was the same thing but like and angel with a halo.

And my favorite was this green one who had gills because he was a beast swimmer.
- ---------
-- --------
--- -------
---- ------
----- -----
------ ----
------- ---
-------- --
--------- -
OMG, Nostalgia get.

Like on Sonic Adventure 2 where you could find animals in the levels and apply them to your chao to give them stat boosts and change their appearance. I remember I kept re-doing one level over and over just to get an Eagle over 9,000 times.
We're System of a Down and whether you wanna F**K OR YOU WANNA SUCK!! THEY'RE GONNA KILL US!!!11~~~~
Quote by Sonis3
Now I want to go play Sonic Adventure 2, that was a fun game.

FUCK YES

But i sold my gamecube
Quote by DirtyMakik

THSAT WASQ MPY SKLUUUL`:PL IM'UH SOPI WASATEDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!

The Dr. Pepper Group
i probley had the most awsome collection of chao's ever. unfortunly i sold the game like 3 years ago

Quote by happytimeharry
Anyone ever manage to get the hero and villain Chao? Like the Sonic and Shadow ones?

i had both
Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
Quote by wesleyisgay
i probley had the most awsome collection of chao's ever. unfortunly i sold the game like 3 years ago

i had both

I feel your pain. I sold my dreamcast but I got the gamecube versions
Oh man, I was addicted to getting my Chao awesome in Sonic Adventure 2. Until he transformed and lost all his abilities, I didn't realize at the time, I was 12, that he was supposed to do that. .

That game was awesome btw, I still play it when boredom strikes me hard.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
Quote by pHaKe
Oh man, I was addicted to getting my Chao awesome in Sonic Adventure 2. Until he transformed and lost all his abilities, I didn't realize at the time, I was 12, that he was supposed to do that. .

That game was awesome btw, I still play it when boredom strikes me hard.

i wish i still had it would my old gamecube is here. all i got left is animal crossing though, i can't take it back becuse i don't have the stupid memory card that came with it >.>
Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
I still play... almost all the time . My TV broke, so I cant play the wii so I go in my brothers room to play gamecube, and Sonic 2 has to be the funnest!
I wish I could sage stuff on UG.

Sage this shit
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
Quote by happytimeharry

me too bro. that game was badass.
Gear:
PRS Tremonti
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper 1000
Fender Telecaster
B.C. Rich Warlock
Epiphone Goth SG
Randall RD200
Line 6 Spider IV 150
"Mussolini said, 'Right, we're all fascists!' but most Italian people are always on scooters going, 'Ciao!' And they're into football and life and they're not fascists. He said, 'We're all fascists!' 'Uh... All right, ciao!' No helmet on. All those 50's films like Roman Holiday. Everyone's just cool and hangs out." says Izzard.
I had like a super angel chao or whatever you call it. Spent more time in the garden than the actual game. They should bring that back if they ever decide to made another GOOD sonic game.