the shaker playing seems really off sometimes, as with the timing of other instruments. Did you record to a click track? Singing seems a little too forced (not that I'm an expert singer), especially on the higher notes. the violin had terrible intonation, it really ruined some of the nicer parts.

okay, enough with what I didn't like:
I think the idea of having the violins with the shakers and acoustic guitar is a really nice idea, it has a really original sound, the melodies and chord progressions are really nice (just work on those damn violins!!)
also, for a song called "Eulogy" it was surprisingly upbeat, I don't know what kind of vibe you were looking for, but this gives me a kinda "summer evening" vibe, if you know what I mean?

EDIT: oh yeah,

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1160801

here's mine.
Quote by CoreysMonster
the shaker playing seems really off sometimes, as with the timing of other instruments. Did you record to a click track? Singing seems a little too forced (not that I'm an expert singer), especially on the higher notes. the violin had terrible intonation, it really ruined some of the nicer parts.

okay, enough with what I didn't like:
I think the idea of having the violins with the shakers and acoustic guitar is a really nice idea, it has a really original sound, the melodies and chord progressions are really nice (just work on those damn violins!!)
also, for a song called "Eulogy" it was surprisingly upbeat, I don't know what kind of vibe you were looking for, but this gives me a kinda "summer evening" vibe, if you know what I mean?

EDIT: oh yeah,

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1160801

here's mine.

Yeah, it was recorded to a click track, I think it's because the guy I got to play the shaker seems to be playing a swing beat, I'll probably take it out. I'm a viola player, so playing violin has been a tricky road. Thats just the way I sing The song's about remembering someone through the good times, so I used a major key.

Will get to critting yours right away.