I didn't exactly know where to put this, so I'm putting it here.

So guys, I've been playing piano for about as long as I've been playing guitar, and now I'm looking to get into keyboards. I'm not sure where to start, as I have no clue about them, all I know is that I want a good Keyboard, capable of Children of Bodom type playing/sound, and I don't want a starter keyboard.

I want a decent key board, but not over the top one since I'm a beginner. A "Sig-worthy" keyboard, so to speak, is what I'm looking for. And the price? Preferably under $800.

Thanks guys!
Last edited by SMB13 at Jul 13, 2009,
you might be better off asking this on Harmony Central or another site where people actually have experience with keyboards
Yamaha PS-Series.
Cheap, good quality.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
Quote by SMB13
I didn't exactly know where to put this, so I'm putting it here.

So guys, I've been playing piano for about as long as I've been playing, and now I'm looking to get into keyboards. I'm not sure where to start, as I have no clue about them, all I know is that I want a good Keyboard, capable of Children of Bodom type playing/sound, and I don't want a starter keyboard.

No shit?

On topic, look for a Korg Triton on ebay. All the pros use it.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Look at synths instead of digital keyboards
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Quote by entity0009
No shit?

On topic, look for a Korg Triton on ebay. All the pros use it.

Oops, I meant as long as I've been playing guitar.

And to the other guy above, please, continue with the synth talk