For those that don't know, many people from The Pit supported me play guitar for 24 hours live over the internet for charity. The charity have done a write up (even though there are some errors e.g. the names of the "popular artists" are friends of mine... (not quite sure how that came around) and I thought the people of the pit would like to read it over here:

http://www.wjr.org.uk/news/509-guitarist-jams-to-the-tune-of-wjr

Also this Thursday Joe and I will be hosting our third episode of The Ben & Joe show live at http://www.benfraser.org. The show normally attracts quite a few pit people, it's very interactive, and we would both love to see some new faces.

Thanks again for your support,

Ben.
Signed.
cool, picture is a bit lame, but oh well. See you Thursday.
Xbox Live GT: IX Michael IX
jews?!?! nah I'm kidding..

props man, props..
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Holy crap, somehow I didn't know you were... you know, you.

Yeah, I'm the guy who sat and watched you for almost 5 hours right at the beginning.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by PlayMadness
Holy crap, somehow I didn't know you were... you know, you.

Yeah, I'm the guy who sat and watched you for almost 5 hours right at the beginning.

PlayMadness, I remember you, thanks again for your support, hopefully you can tune in this Thursday at 10.30 GMT?
Signed.
Quote by Metallicaloveu
PlayMadness, I remember you, thanks again for your support, hopefully you can tune in this Thursday at 10.30 GMT?

If I can figure out what time 10:30 GMT is in EDT, sure.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Last edited by PlayMadness at Jul 13, 2009,
Quote by ChucklesMginty
I logged in for a bit, but you were really just eating an omelet and complaining you hand was hurting. It's for a good a cause anyways, so good on you

The omelet was one of my four 20 minute breaks, my hand was aching - crazy spasms....
Signed.