Poll: Which of these are best???
Poll Options
View poll results: Which of these are best???
Fender Hot Noiseless
4 20%
Seymour Duncan SSL-3
5 25%
Bare Knuckle Mother's Milk
9 45%
Fender Custom Shop '69s
2 10%
Voters: 20.
Hi

Which of these pickups do you think are best?

Thanks, only vote if you know anything about these pickups.
THats a very broad question. Depends on your taste, there is no best pickup.
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ
I'd love me some Custom Shop 69's, but those pups are all totally different. We could only guide based on genres and current amp and guitar
ahaha joe got u there..i have emgs sooo its good its all what YOU like
Quote by stephen_rettie
best for what? through what?

I play through a Blackstar HT-5. I just want a really versatile Strat tone, so it can do clean funky stuff aswell as Hi-gain Frusciante style stuff.

EDIT: Oyeah, the Noiseless feature would be a good bonus, but I know that tone is more important. What do you think?
Last edited by The Chimney Man at Jul 13, 2009,
Don't get the Fender Noiseless. I hear they're terrible. If you want noiseless, look into Dimarzio or Fender SCN pickups. The Dimarzio Area pickups are good and noiseless. My favorite noiseless Dimarzios would be the Cruisers though.
for me, the hot SCNs are great. its a close call between those and texas specials.
I've been imitated so well I've heard people copy my mistakes.
- Jimi Hendrix
Quote by Pac_man0123
If the choice is there i would always go for the boutique pickups. BKPs are no exception here.

That's what I was gonna say.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Fender makes a "Lace Pickup" grab a Red and Blue put the red as the neck pickup and you will have an amazing sounding guitar!

http://www.fender.com/products//search.php?partno=0992003000
70's rocked,80's sucked! 90's were Awesome! 2000's suck as well (vocader Hip-Hop, Jamacian sounding R&B and all the rock bands sound the same (Hinder/Saving Abel/Buck Cherry)See a pattern?Heres hoping the next decade dares to sound different!