Page 1 of 2
There identiny is not known by anyone. If you wold listen their lyrics for example from theire latest album "From Beyond" or from their previous album "I Am Satanochio" or so on, you will find out more than just "lets sound evil with no reason".

Listen this songs:

Satanochio - Lethe - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHhRpWF6wi4

Satanochio - The National John Doe - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKFRuLYU3m8
Last edited by Dave1900 at Jul 13, 2009,
xChristgrindeRx: In this case, I have to say that you haven't listened to much metal in your life. But, you still have time to, you're just 15 or 16 years old. Also a bunch of pansies would work with such musicians as Andy LaRocque (King Diamond, ex-Death), Kvohst (<c o d e>, ex-Dødheimsgard) or Clandestine (Dødheimsgard)?? I don't think so.

Some more videos:

Satanochio - View From My Coffin - http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=55044900

Satanochio - Heihaiheihei Caini - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZxZ4J7xW6s

Satanochio - Burn - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bznpf4l7n48
Last edited by Dave1900 at Jul 13, 2009,
im too drunk to listen to their music and appreciate it.
but i will never be able to love a band whose name sounds like an evil pinnochio
illustration student - happy to do any band artwork/logos
some of my work can be seen at:

theGentleSquid

Well, in this case, wait 'till the alchool from your head and from your blood is gone, and listen to them. It's about music, not about fashion, not about names.
Satanochio....Satanic Pinocchio.....strange image in my head right now. One that is more entertaining than their music anyway.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Indeed, it is a combination between Satan and Pinocchio. From what I've read on an interview, the lead guitarist/bassist of the band, Grui Sanger, described Satanochio name as the fight against prejudices that stand in the way of a lot of persons to be truly humans. To accept their nature, and to do whatever their want without with their lives without to affect the others. In other words. It is important what do you have in your head, not the way you look. Like Satanochio here comes with an unusual name for a metal band. A way of saying, you are here for the music not for the things that destroy it. If you like it, listen to it even if it's about Dio, King Diamond, Megadeth, Suicide Silence or Satanochio. Don't listen to it just to be trendy.
Eh......okey doke.
Quote by Ultraussie

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
Quote by xChristgrindeRx
You're new to extreme metal, aren't you?

The only people that are allowed to be/do/say ridiculous things are Abbath and Demonaz.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by xChristgrindeRx
You're new to extreme metal, aren't you?

I listen to metal over 25 years by now. If 25 years means that I'm new, you have to listen to a lot of metal by now on to become, "new".

Ok. Enough with the off topic. Stick with the music, not with the useless talking.
@StarChildSammy: You can find on this site some informations about them. Some interviews, some reviews etc.

http://www.metalfan.ro/trupe.php?id_trupa=604

In the past they have released some of their materials on Axa Valaha Productions, and in this moment they are working with Diachell Records from Poland. Liste for example, their latest album "From Beyond". You will find some interesting avantgarde/psychedelic/black metal music.
i do not like this band.
that is all i have to say.
illustration student - happy to do any band artwork/logos
some of my work can be seen at:

theGentleSquid

@insideac: No, it is not. I just like it. I have almost all their releases.

@xChristgrindeRx: This band have achived so far more than your band by far. I'm not saying that with anger or something like that, I'm just honest. When you will release two full-lenght albums, a DVD, a split, some EPs and demos, apear on an Running Wild tribute album, work with such musicians as Andy LaRocque (King Diamond, ex-Death), Clandestine (Dødheimsgard), Kvohst (<c o d e>, ex-Dødheimsgard), and have as your fans musicians as Czral (Virus, Aura Noir) beside from the ones from above just to name a few, and to manage all this by yourself without record labels that are pumping money to magazines or so on to achive a bigger exposure, then you could say that this is a joke. It is perfect normal not to like all the bands in the world, but at least try not to judge what you don't understand.
Last edited by Dave1900 at Jul 14, 2009,
Are you their pr person by any chance?
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
@Stranglehold: Not even that. As I've said from the previous post, I just like them, like their music, understand their message and see beyond the image.
...I dont give a damn how much they've 'achieved', I still dont like them. There are better bands than them that do the same type of style.

And just bythe way you keep getting butthurt whenever anyone so much as says they dont like the band, it seems like you are in some way involved in the band. Pr, member whatever.

And it's music. Music doesnt need to have a message. It seems to me that the message is what makes the band to you, not the music [which is lackluster, by the way].
Last edited by Burning_Angel at Jul 14, 2009,
My internet is slow as some dicks so I didn't hear enough of their music to form a solid opinion, but I will say that their name and the meaningless, pretentious arse they've filled their page with is shit.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
@Burning_Angel: You make me laugh ))) How far can someone go with the paranoia? I've said that it is normal not to like all the bands in the world or all kinds of metal. It it something normal. But try to talk about the music. "I like it because - some pertinent ideea - ", "I don't like it because - some pertinent ideea". Not just here, I'm talking in general. Let's talk about music, not to post just a comment and that's it. Also that post regarding to achivements was not for you.
Regarding the music? Ok. From the links you posted they have a similar style to Farsot, Secrets of the Moon, and Enochian Crescent, and I would prefer to listen to any of those before I'd listen to Satanochio.
Regarding the music....it does nothing for me. It makes me feel no evil, doesnt make me envision anything, and the way the vocals are sound too mainstream and polished.
For sure. For example Tormentor, Hellhammer, Darkthrone, Isis, Arch Goat, Amebix, Venom just to name a few. But let's be on-topic.
Quote by Burning_Angel
...I dont give a damn how much they've 'achieved', I still dont like them. There are better bands than them that do the same type of style.

And just bythe way you keep getting butthurt whenever anyone so much as says they dont like the band, it seems like you are in some way involved in the band. Pr, member whatever.

And it's music. Music doesnt need to have a message. It seems to me that the message is what makes the band to you, not the music [which is lackluster, by the way].

This, and the fact that you obviously have no clue what "black metal" actually is.

If you think Mayhem, Darkthrone, Black Funeral, Judas Iscariot, Mutiilation, Profanatica, Drudkh, Abazagorath, Havohej, Basilisk, Summoning, Xasthur, Leviathan, or any black metal band actually strived for mainstream publicity, you're far mistaken. Why the f*ck do you think they limit copies of their demos and albums...

Not to mention, playing/working with Dodheimsgard is no f*cking achievement.
Quote by xChristgrindeRx
This, and the fact that you obviously have no clue what "black metal" actually is.

If you think Mayhem, Darkthrone, Black Funeral, Judas Iscariot, Mutiilation, Profanatica, Drudkh, Abazagorath, Havohej, Basilisk, Summoning, Xasthur, Leviathan, or any black metal band actually strived for mainstream publicity, you're far mistaken. Why the f*ck do you think they limit copies of their demos and albums...

Because most of them are kvlt try-hard faggots?
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Quote by xChristgrindeRx

Right, they are limit the copies they release. You make me laugh. Especially Mayhem, Darkthrone, Summoning and almost all the bands you have mentioned released "limited editions". Moste of them have been re-print over and over again, some of them were also bootleged in high class, some of them have been released with some bonus material. You are, 15 or 16 years old, I have listen to rock and metal over 25 years, you make me laugh when you say that I have no ideea what black metal is.

Ok, I got your point. You just don't like it, I'm glad for you. Just be on-topic regarding the music, of the band. If you want to talk about other black metal bands please go to the Black Metal thread. This thread is just for this band, so try to keep it on-topic.
Last edited by Dave1900 at Jul 15, 2009,
Quote by xChristgrindeRx
Yes, but that's just the black metal thing. The fact that this guy says "my band will never be as successful as these guys, and be making tons of money", it's rather funny.

No, that is just the reverse of the ignorance that you show. If you think that this guys are makeing tons of money you are wrong and you have no sense of reality. I got your point that you don't like it. There where others who had the sense and have just limited to "I like it - competent ideea" or "I don't like it - competent ideea".
Last edited by Dave1900 at Jul 15, 2009,
Page 1 of 2