I've been looking for a 1570 for awhile now and I finally found one for sale in town. Its a 2006 model in Mirage Blue, with only one visible knick taken out on the edge. Neck seems straight, no dead frets, action looks even the length of the neck. The cover of the trem cavity is missing but that isn't such a big deal. All the tools are included as is the case. Trem action is smooth, etc...

What worries me is that it was modded by a previous owner. They put Dimarzios in it but he has no idea what the model is, and there's an INFS1 in the middle. I have INFs in my RG321 and I realize they're trash, but this one is just for looks as the middle position of the 5-way is used as a killswitch. I really want that single though so I'm a bit bummed I'll have to replace it as soon as I get it.

He was originally asking $800CDN but he said he'd take $700CDN. Is that a fair price?
Gear
Ibanez RG321MH MOL - For Sale
Peavey Vypyr 30
Quote by BrettTheThreat
I've been looking for a 1570 for awhile now and I finally found one for sale in town. Its a 2006 model in Mirage Blue, with only one visible knick taken out on the edge. Neck seems straight, no dead frets, action looks even the length of the neck. The cover of the trem cavity is missing but that isn't such a big deal. All the tools are included as is the case. Trem action is smooth, etc...

What worries me is that it was modded by a previous owner. They put Dimarzios in it but he has no idea what the model is, and there's an INFS1 in the middle. I have INFs in my RG321 and I realize they're trash, but this one is just for looks as the middle position of the 5-way is used as a killswitch. I really want that single though so I'm a bit bummed I'll have to replace it as soon as I get it.

He was originally asking $800CDN but he said he'd take $700CDN. Is that a fair price?

Its pretty good I've seen some go for $600CAD
They'll ship to Canada but it'll cost $60USD. So to get it here would cost me $875+CDN, and that's if I don't get the shaft by customs..
Gear
Ibanez RG321MH MOL - For Sale
Peavey Vypyr 30
I had no idea they do customs for things sent between Canada and US. But if it's $875, then the one you're looking at is really not a good deal if he was asking for $800 for the same guitar used without a middle pickup. And keep in mind that you can get musiciansfriend to lower their prices if you call them. Just tell them you saw it for $629 on their site last month.
not a great deal i don't think. especially with a pickup that needs replacing and some chips out of the body.