I don't think if fits into other forums, so here I go.

I've made a small dent into someone else's guitar.

A small bit of the wood is peaking out.

Any diy way to minimize the appearce of damage?

Also, discuss your akward experiences with other people's instruments.
Heh.

That's nothing compared to my Fender Strat.

Tell your friend you intentionally aged it.
My friend got his first bass and when I went to put it on to try it out I accidentaly lifted it up into the fan and put a dent in the headstock lol. He still gives me **** about it to this day even though its barely noticable and he has another bass.
I had a huge chip on my First Act guitar, I remembered Tom Morello did this to his guitar: got a lighter and set the enamel on fire. I made the chip bigger and I say it looks cooler.
i was playing my friends les paul and he didnt have strap locks, and it feel off when i was playing
e-adopted to mdwallin and chaoticfables!
Quote by Fenderman21
i was playing my friends les paul and he didnt have strap locks, and it feel off when i was playing

That nearly happened to me with my friends uncles 1969 Les Paul Custom. My friends and I all basically s*** bricks, thank god his uncle wasn't around. Would have had to leave the state if it had hit the ground.
I'd find someway of sorting it, If it were me, I'd be pissed.

I wouldn't say i've damaged any other guitar's before, But have seen had my strap fall off on occasions, tis scary, lucky i've caught it everytime...
Quote by joshua122593
Heh.

That's nothing compared to my Fender Strat.

Tell your friend you intentionally aged it.

haha..

Awesome response.
Put tape over the dent and draw an eye under it, and tell your friend that his guitar told you it wanted to be more like Eminem.
i foolishly used a lighter to try and heat up the coating and melt it over the chip didnt work well looks pretty cool though i like the relic look
Without music, life would be a mistake.
Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote by noob888
I love you for that thread...

Quote by MightyAl
I am now mentally scarred by the image of Peter Crouch getting penalised.
Last edited by ryand111 at Jul 13, 2009,
Pretty funny situations.

I feel like burning my bass a bit.

I wonder what that would.. No electronics inside of course.
Quote by SlayingDragons
This is something billy mays would advertise a product for...