Hey guys, I just wanted to ask a question about this guitar. No, it's not about anything on if its good or why or why I shouldn't buy it, because I have it already. I wan to know people opinions on it.

I've read the reviews on here for it, and I've seen a few people who have, and they say they like (I know I love mine to death. Not as good as my LTD, but still damn close.) but I want to know what everyone thinks of it. No one really suggests as a guitar to buy when people ask, but it plays well. Other than the Floyd on it, I love it.

What's everyone's opinions on this guitar?
ive heard its a pretty good guitar, better than his $1300 Dean... but I personally would buy a KV5FR but those are brand new
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
Why do you care? If you have it, and you like it, why do you want to know what everyone else thinks?
Quote by Black-Metal
you sir, are my favourite american

When god gives you lemons, YOU FIND A NEW GOD!
Quote by Kahn89
Why do you care? If you have it, and you like it, why do you want to know what everyone else thinks?

Just curious
Quote by Kahn89

+100000000000000000000000
It's good. Nice low action, killer looks and decent tone. Not the best guitar ever, but for the money it comes close.