If you can't tell the difference you don't have ears. I wasn't even looking at it and as soon as he hit the MG I cringed.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Yeah, but maybe its just me that thinks that it doesn't really show it well at all, i mean i used to have band practise twice a week, once at youthi with an MG and once at my drummers house with my DSL and i can tell you there is a HUGE diffrence. i just thought it showed to people who judge amps of youtube vids, like i used to do that you really can't and need to go try them.

EDIT: i wasn't saying there was no diffrence i was just pointing out how it doesn't really show either amps that well, i mean tbf that MG doens't sound that bad in that vid compared to the many hours iv had playin' one.
Last edited by Zakk_Lp at Jul 13, 2009,
Proof that you, my friend, are tone death. I can distinguish a difference in the two amps.
"I'm not concerned about all hell breaking loose, but that a PART of hell will break loose... it'll be much harder to detect." - George Carlin
Quote by HWFG1
Proof that you, my friend, are tone death. I can distinguish a difference in the two amps.

Like i've said above i wasn't saying there was no diffrence, i was just showing it doesn't show the charicterists of either amps well enough