I need to let this guitar go, after paying for new amps and guitars, I realized I need the cash. The guitar is a great player, quality USA made instrument, but I much prefer guitars without tremolos. This was my main guitar for a long time, but I seem to like string thru body bridges much better.
The guitar was bought new by me in 2006, never gigged, never abused, always kept clean. There are tiny chips on the long wing of the guitar, it wasn't dropped, so I must've bumped it into something. It of course doesn't affect the playability. everything works great, has EMG 81/85 for pickups, I do not have the original Duncans. Guitar comes with the very good condition Jackson HSC, the tremolo tools, and trem bar.

Looking to get $1400 shipped CONUS for this guy, paypal...add the fees. Price is negotiable.

Trades considered: ESP Standard series guitars plus cash depending (No Trems), ESP LTD Deluxe series guitars (NT) plus cash of course. or other USA Jacksons without a trem...Soloists, Kelly's, Dinky's. I will consider lots of guitars though...make offers!

Here are Pics:
http://s527.photobucket.com/albums/cc359/MorgMetal/Jackson%20RR1/?albumview=grid

Thanks, feel free to ask questions or make offers.
SPAM:

Good deals: rok-en-rol, truespin, ICFootball62, IndianScout, tinypants, HartRacer86, Huntred_67, Perandor, and many others from HC
aw man that's too cheap for a perfectly good USA RR1. That's a pretty rare finish too with the yellow stripes. Jesus I wish you were selling this two years ago at this price. I woulda bought it instead of my RR5. Well good luck selling it.
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
i should have done a little more research, my price is very cheap. I have to change it to $1550 plus shipping. I have had no offers yet, so I don't think i broke any rules.
SPAM:

Good deals: rok-en-rol, truespin, ICFootball62, IndianScout, tinypants, HartRacer86, Huntred_67, Perandor, and many others from HC
You listed the exact same reasons I unloaded my '92 MIJ RR Neckthru for my Les Paul.

Don't fret the paint chips - it's impossible to keep the wing tips pristine.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
Price is $1650 plus shipping. i'll eat paypal fees. Not too desperate now, but it's still quite cheap.
SPAM:

Would you ship to the UK?
How much would you need for postage etc. if so?
Above post may or may not be true.
a rough estimate would be around $90-100 USD to ship out there. It's fairly expensive shipping, but in total $1750 shipped it a pretty good deal. the EMGs were costly for me to put it as well.
SPAM:

haven't gotten one yet.
SPAM:

just got it :p
SPAM:

Looking for lots of interesting trades....offer up. A different USA Jackson or Standard ESP both non trems are top choice
SPAM:

trade deal in the works right now. still taking last chance offers though
SPAM:

I have a Jackson KV2 coming in this week.
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
great, cool guitars.
SPAM:

damn no edit. would you be interested in a trade?

• Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
haha, i figured that's what you'd be going at. Sorry man, i'm getting away from tremolos for now. i'm looking for a different feel than the V shape too.

thanks though
SPAM:

Ah. Well good luck selling it!

• Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
thanks! still available. I NEED CASH so buyers offer up please
SPAM:

BUMP $1700 shipped and paypal'd CONUS. offer up as well, need money NOW
SPAM: