Better than Christmas in my opinion... Unless you get a guitar for Christmas, in which case it's double awesome.

Anyways this just arrived from the factory, and I just picked it up like an hour ago.. It's pure sex.

My camera is being borrowed by my friend, so I can't take a picture of mine, but this is literally EXACTLY what it looks like (I even got green!)

Last edited by Dog-- at Jul 13, 2009,
i'd buy one myself. congrats. HNGD!
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Pics or its devries customshop
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
The 2 best colours EVER pitted against each other? No wai!

I voted lime.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
btw lime kicked ass

Member of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Team Lime Green!
Quote by alternitivebass
Pics or its devries customshop

+1

you took my line... I wasn't even thinking that when i posted cause all i saw was a green beauty of a guitar. i didn't even bother looking for backgrounds... all's good though
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
All I have is my cell phone camera.. Don't say I didn't warn you..

SH*TTY PICS INCOMING.

Nice choice, my friend.
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
nice.
Quote by pedromiles101
Got a teardrop case with it ($70) came to like $700 or so.
Last edited by Dog-- at Jul 13, 2009,
$700 wtf? Those things are $400 new. Where do you live?

EDIT: Never mind. Didn't realize you were in Canada. Canada and Australia need a unique currency symbol. Either way, nice buy. Those things are great for the price. HNGD.
Ibanez SAS32EX
Caparison TAT II
Music Man JP 6
BOSS GT-10
ENGL Fireball 60
ENGL Pro Greenback 4x12

Last edited by CaparisonCore at Jul 13, 2009,
Well like I said the guitar was probably about $600 the case was another $70 or so.
Congrats!
I've had the ART100 for a few years now and I love it. When I tried one of the 300s the first time I didn't care for the pickups...but the other times I've tried one in store I liked it a bit better.

Quote by CaparisonCore
$700 wtf? Those things are $400 new. Where do you live?

EDIT: Never mind. Didn't realize you were in Canada. Canada and Australia need a unique currency symbol. Either way, nice buy. Those things are great for the price. HNGD.

Yes because our economy isn't in a ****hole so we suddenly need a new currency. Yours is in a massive ****hole so you change it.
My Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Peavey Vypyr 30
DW Collector's 3 pc drums
Mapex Black panther snare
Sabian AAX/Zildjian K cymbals.
Quote by random_B-RAD
Yes because our economy isn't in a ****hole so we suddenly need a new currency. Yours is in a massive ****hole so you change it.

I think you're flipping out a bit too hard. First off, he probably wasn't serious, secondly, even if he was, he said currency symbol, not currency.
Breaking stereotypes by playing indie on a metal guitar.

Current Gear
- Epiphone Les Paul Standard (Plus Top)
- Crappy Strat Copy (Redecorated, looks snazzy)
- Ibanez Acoustic/Electric Guitar
- Ibanez RG1570 Mirage Blue
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Watt
Nice, my friend has one of these. Time to upgrade your MG to a great amp to match that guitar, though!
Ibanez S320 with Dimarzio Fred + Seymour Duncan 59-> Weeping Demon Wah -> Ibanez TS-7 -> Homemade iBoost x3 -> Keeley DS-1 -> Visual Sound H2O -> MXR Ten Band -> Traynor YCV20
Quote by random_B-RAD

Yes CaparisonCore is in charge of getting the us economy on track. Quit being a tard dude.
A bunch of RG's
]Ibanez RG2550Z
1990 Ibanez rg550
ZW Buzzsaw
Ibanez: s470
Jackson: RR Flying V
Charvel: 90's model sunburst
Jackson Stealth
Mesa Boogie Solo 50
Sunn cab