Hey guys, I'm thinking about buying the Schecter Hellraiser C-1 in white. Thank god there is a guitarshop that actually carries some decent guitars around where I live!

But I'm trying to find a list price. I called and they don't have it, so I have to wait and call the main branch to find out. every where I look it's different. I don't even bother looking on Musiciansfriend because the list prices on that are ridiculously off. But I am thinking it is around $750. But does any one have a guess? And anyone thinking about buying this? Or people who on it, is it a good guitar?

Thanks alot guys!
Camilla Choads.
A guy I know has a Hellraiser FR, and he said he paid about $1050 for it. So, I assume the Hellraiser would be around $800 or so.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
The Hellraiser C-1 generally goes for around $750 USD.
The Hellraiser C-1 FR goes for about $900 USD.

They're great guitars for the money if you like playing metal and that kind of thing. The stock pickups are active EMG 81/89, so they've really got that great kind of edgey sound for metal that you get from active pickups.
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
Last edited by Arrived+Dparted at Jul 13, 2009,
Quote by Colgate Total
A guy I know has a Hellraiser FR, and he said he paid about $1050 for it. So, I assume the Hellraiser would be around $800 or so.

then your friend got ripped off. they run for about $850 with the Floyd and $750 without.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"