It was suggested that I come here to learn of some good songs by the Arctic Monkeys. Any suggestions??
Quote by mp33
It was suggested that I come here to learn of some good songs by the Arctic Monkeys. Any suggestions??

What have you heard / Like already?
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Listen to I bet you look good on the dancefloor,fake tales of san francisco and A Certain Romance.
They aren't what I consider the best songs by them,but it was those three songs that introduced me to them,so I think they're good for starters.
On the other hand,if you have already listened to some of their songs I'd recommend(as favorites/good songs)When The Sun Goes Down,Teddy Picker,Old Yellow Bricks,You probably couldn't see for the lights,Still Take You Home,505 and This House Is A Circus.
Just buy the albums. There's only two...
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
I bet that blablabla, mardy bum, when the sun goes down, leave before the light come on, and teddy picker. And buy their new album.
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.