I'm looking at spending around $80 to $100 for wah pedal. I'm a metal player but I also play blues. I'm wanting to get a wah pedal that's able to do both these and possibly more. I've looked at the Morley and Crybaby wahs.
get a Crybaby, which one depends on how much versitility you want.
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
Dunlop 535Q for metal and blues, plus everything in between. You can snag it used in your price range.
Daron. The Pit loves you.
daron aka kosmic is now a pit legend
Best post on the pit. Good for you.
thats pretty epic.
So you're like a slower paced Forrest Gump...
Yup...
Most people are diehard crybaby fans, so they will tell you to get a crybaby. However, in truth i would try out a couple different crybabies, a Vox (that's what Hendrix used), and an Ibanez Weeping Demon with your guitar and a similar amp at your local music store. I found the original crybaby to be too subtle in combination with heavy mid scooped or mid boosted distortion and I didn't care for the treadle on the Vox, I ultimately went for the Weeping Demon, because I also play bass and because I loved the treadle. Also, you are going to want to make sure the wah you buy will work with active guitars if you own one.
I recommend a
Quote by Weeping_Demon7
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

Quote by thebjorno
Most people are diehard crybaby fans, so they will tell you to get a crybaby. However, in truth i would try out a couple different crybabies, a Vox (that's what Hendrix used), and an Ibanez Weeping Demon with your guitar and a similar amp at your local music store. I found the original crybaby to be too subtle in combination with heavy mid scooped or mid boosted distortion and I didn't care for the treadle on the Vox, I ultimately went for the Weeping Demon, because I also play bass and because I loved the treadle. Also, you are going to want to make sure the wah you buy will work with active guitars if you own one.

Most people are not diehard CryBaby fans. In fact most people here hate most models that don't have the adjustable Q. I personally can't stand any of them stock. And the VOX Hendrix used was nothing like the new production ones.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Speaking as an earning person, I'd say the Buddha Budwah is the best bang/buck in terms of quality for the price.

If you just want a pedal that makes a vaguely wah-like sound, a used Crybaby original or Vox 847 will do the trick.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.