has anyone had it before? im experiencing it right now and im pretty annoyed because it impedes my playing.

any advice on how to make it better?
Epiphone Les Paul Classic
Marshall MG100DFX *SOLD* REPLACED WITH PEAVEY CLASSIC 30
Boss GT-8
Breedlove AD/25 SR Plus

I'm TOOcool for sigs
lol. Cubital. lol.

edit: to be helpful. Ease back on the playing for 2 weeks or so.
Its called carpal tunnel.
carpal tunnel?
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
Quote by my_pony_bit_me
Reported

Reason: Musicians talk

Wow, you really are going off the deep end with all of the reporting you are doing. Also, even though UG is not a doctor and the thread doesn't belong here, Musician Talk Is certainly not the place to put it.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by pantera456
lol. Cubital. lol.

edit: to be helpful. Ease back on the playing for 2 weeks or so.
Its called carpal tunnel.

Both exist in all seriousness and I probably have both.
Quote by itchy guitar
Wow, you really are going off the deep end with all of the reporting you are doing. Also, even though UG is not a doctor and the thread doesn't belong here, Musician Talk Is certainly not the place to put it.

It would appear we have a wannabe mod
Quote by itchy guitar

Sir you're wrong because only musicians are allowed to write in the musicians thread therefore they have the competence to answer that question.

As you wrote correctly the Pit is not a doctor therefore the Pits suggestions are useless and in some case harming.
Quote by itchy guitar

yea, this is his third i've seen, and i've been on and off this site for the past hour
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
Quote by Jackolas
Both exist in all seriousness and I probably have both.

there's really a cubital tunnel?

Well, now I feel like an ass.
Quote by my_pony_bit_me
Reported

you're a ******, brown nosing douche bag

edit: on topic.. ice pack?
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
Quote by my_pony_bit_me
Sir you're wrong because only musicians are allowed to write in the musicians thread therefore they have the competence to answer that question.

As you wrote correctly the Pit is not a doctor therefore the Pits suggestions are useless and in some case harming.

Right, because there's NOBODY in the pit who knows what carpal(or cubital, lol) tunnel syndrome is... ease off on the guy, eh?
7 STRING LEGION

Damned Icon - Invictus

Quote by SYLrules88
im not very good with that harmonic thing. i get them to match perfectly then i play a chord and it sounds like hellen keller singing

Music Man
PRS
Mesa Boogie
Quote by pantera456
It would appear we have a wannabe mod

Very much so, its not a pretty sight...

Back on topic.

I used to suffer from c-tunnel, sometimes got it when playing lightly. Just ice it up and give it a week or so to calm down.
Last edited by Preid at Jul 13, 2009,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cubital_tunnel

3 people just got pwned.

Quote by my_pony_bit_me

Why don't you go put your dedication into something that's actually useful?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by my_pony_bit_me

musicians talks forum is not a doctor either.

it doesn't belong in there.

if anything you'd have to discuss it in the technique forum but even then you'd be still asking for some sort of medical advice.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by my_pony_bit_me
Reported

**** YOU DOUCHE ***! THAT'S ALL YOU POST!

Seriously, I've checked.

'reported' you for spam
FEED ME MATHCORE

Quote by sashki

I also speak German, except no-one gives a shit.

GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE, AWAKE WHEN THE SUN HITS THE SKY
Well, I looked it up and it appears its an elbow injury.

Did you get it from something other from guitar playing?
If you did get it from guitar playing, do you always play with your whole arm? If so, I would say get more motion from your wrist unless you play strictly strumming stuff.