In most of the Red HOt Chili Peppers concerst JOhn Frusciante has three marshall full stacks in the back. Is he using all three at the same time? If so how is this possible? can i do it too?

here is a picture of two of those stacks mentioned.

most likely is he is using one and the others are for show
OR they are A/B'd
Fender American Deluxe Strat, Epiphone Firebird Studio Worn Cherry, Adam Black S5ce

Dunlop Crybaby, Korg Pitchblack, Keeley BD-2, Proco Vintage Rat, MXR Script Phase 90, Danelectro Chorus, Marshall Echohead

Peavey Classic 30
You can get some sort of splitter for your cable (forget what it's called). For some people a wall of amps is just to get them psyched up to play (Malmsteen does this), and some people use a few amps to mix tones together.

You can do this too, but that's assuming you can afford to.
You can a/b them and switch between them (like Clapton in Cream) or use them all at once (hendrix isle of wight) but you don't really need a stack unless you're playing for throngs of people.
Different amps for clean/dirt
Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
Shit, this is pure win. You can have my interwebz, I was saving them for a rainy day.

^about my halloween costume
Quote by steee21
a sport

Quote by hriday_hazarika
Oh, so it's sorta like real-life gaming, then?
Quote by DespisedIcon
Froosh uses one mic'ed stack for clean and one other for distortion.

+1

The third stack is just backup/"look at me, I can have three Marshall stacks!"
Tele - EP Booster - DLS - Big Muff - Ekko 616 - Rocker 30/AC15
Quote by DespisedIcon
Froosh uses one mic'ed stack for clean and one other for distortion.

This. Major for cleans, silver jubilee for dirty cleans.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
You can buy individual channel/router doodads that the pros use. Slash, Michael Wilton (of Queensryche), Mike Mushok (of Stained), Joe Garvey (of Hinder) uses a Whirlwind Multi-Selector Four-Channel Selector. Mike Stone from Queensryche uses 4 Morley A/B boxes along with his B-52 AT-100 heads. Mark Tremonti of Alter Bridge uses a GCX Switcher with his Two-Rock Custom 100/Bogner Uberschall/Mesa-Boogie Triple Rectifier/Fender Twin 65 Reissues. Mark Morton of Lamb of God uses a Palmer PGA-03 Y-Box Splitter for his two Mesa/Boogie Mark IVs.

You get the point?
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

Noah Henson from Pillar uses a Bradshaw system to play a Splawn Quickrod and Dual Rectifier at the same time.
John splits the signal from his Boss CE-1 Chorus Ensemble. Major is for cleans (Strats), Jubilee is for distortion (Strats) and the second Jubilee is for Gretsch (which John didn't use as much as during the Cali or BTW tours) and Gibson LP (for Readymade, Black Cross [BTW tour]). He's not that type of guitar player who puts three stacks just to show off...
Epiphone Les Paul Studio 2005
Marshall JTM-60
MXR Phase 90
Ibanez WH-10 Wah
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion
EHX Q-Tron +
Line 6 FM-4 Filter Modeler
Fender CD60 Acoustic
John Frusciante and RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS UG fanclub.