Page 1 of 2
Killing/death dreams?
I seem to have a lot of dreams involving me dying, someone else dying, me killing (most in the process of protecting).

My friend said its not normal to have as many as I do with the amount of gore I see... So I want to know how many you all have?

Just a few nights ago... I had one involving explosions at my school, class being locked down, something involving a little kid and a broken bottle, and me having to hide from some guy trying to kill me... who in the end, rammed me into a brick wall with his car at full speed.
Quote by SonOfSanguinus
I believe in the "personal opinion" school of thought, I doubt you've heard of it. Now, go waste your time on something that doesn't annoy me

---

Female guitarist
You want to check my profile. Do it.

Flickr
I honestly don't think I have ever had more than two or three dreams involving death.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
I havent played games in a long time :-/

*shocked at fast replies*
Quote by SonOfSanguinus
I believe in the "personal opinion" school of thought, I doubt you've heard of it. Now, go waste your time on something that doesn't annoy me

---

Female guitarist

Flickr
I have them every once in a while ... the dying ones are always people who are close to me too . I have had dreams about people i school i hate and accidentally punched the window and broke it in my sleep.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by JayT44
I have them every once in a while ... the dying ones are always people who are close to me too . I have had dreams about people i school i hate and accidentally punched the window and broke it in my sleep.

My worst involved being locked in a hotel/motel room... they put a kid in the room with me... and then after a while some guy walked into to the room... walking towards to kid to kill him... I picked up a pen and killed him... I remember blood everywhere... then another guy came in... and another... and another... ...then another guy came in after me and strangled me till I woke up...

But with each person it became worse and worse... from a pen... to scissors... to a screwdriver...
Quote by SonOfSanguinus

---

Female guitarist

Flickr
I've died in nuclear explosions twice in dreams. Last night I had a dream that I had an inoperable cancer and 3 days to live.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
thats... really ****ed up man.

T_T
Believe me... It still disgusts me and the thought of it makes me want to vomit...

But theres others too... none of them I particularly like...

...Except this one that involved beating the **** out of someone I hate.
Quote by SonOfSanguinus

---

Female guitarist

Flickr
I know a couple people who have them all the time. Not the most common thing to dream about, but if you are concerned about it, go see someone who knows how to help you (a doctor?)
Quote by Quam Celerrime
I've died in nuclear explosions twice in dreams. Last night I had a dream that I had an inoperable cancer and 3 days to live.

*prepares epic singing voice*
" I died in my dreeeaaamm.... What's that supposed to meeeeaaannn?" or somethin like that. It was a song that was overplayed on the radio a couple years ago and was pretty catchy
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
i had a dream in which eric clapton died a few weeks ago. i woke up in a mad panic and dashed to the computer to check and make sure he was ok. that was a very, very scary dream.

Other than that I've never had a dream of me killing anyone or me dying.
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Jul 13, 2009,
Suicide.

I've never really had a nightmare but some scary ones.

And I had some dreams of some nice chicks

Quote by mattman93
This, atheists talk about religion more then religious people.

Youtube
Last edited by killerscorpion at Jul 13, 2009,
Quote by KiraIBZ
T_T
Believe me... It still disgusts me and the thought of it makes me want to vomit...

But theres others too... none of them I particularly like...

...Except this one that involved beating the **** out of someone I hate.

...When you have beat-up-enemies dreams, do you pummel the heck out of them but they don't even notice? I've had dreams where I threw my elbow into a kid's jaw and he just shrugged it off. Then I pounded his face several times and it was like nothing to him. I woke up frustrated.
In my whole life I have not had a dream of me dying ever or killing someone.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
When I have fighting dreams, I can never seem to connect (hit) the other person.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Im NOT crazy.. and sorry for the disappointment.

But yea... I beat down the person... they didnt feel it much... then they died...
Quote by SonOfSanguinus

---

Female guitarist

Flickr
man.. 3 out of 7 dreams i have in the week are about me smashing someone i hate until they are either nearly dead, or actually are dead. i wake up happy as hell. hahaha. atleast i can do it in my dream and not get send to jail and all that **** :P
Quote by Will Swanson
Pull your scrotum out, and smear it over your walls.

Vast turbulence of meteors and galactic dust..
Parallel undefined measurements..
Time has new form, life has new form..
T_T Im a very kind person who is against violence... so this is very uneasy for me...
Quote by SonOfSanguinus

---

Female guitarist

Flickr
I don't really have dreams of death like that are personal like that, but I do have a lot of dreams about the world ending, and sometimes those involve a lot of death, obviously. One I can distinctly remember was about me running from something and atom bombs were going off in the distance, and this guy I didn't know that was escaping with me got caught in the wreckage of a train somehow and was impaled through the eye, pretty graphically. I haven't had them much recently but I used to often.

If the dreams are really bothering you, all I could think of is that you should see someone about it.
Quote by lespaul#1
When I have fighting dreams, I can never seem to connect (hit) the other person.

ohhhhhh man i hate that! happens to me sometimes too.. either that or when i try to punch, it's sort of in slow motion for me, and the other person is still at normal speed.
Quote by Will Swanson
Pull your scrotum out, and smear it over your walls.

Vast turbulence of meteors and galactic dust..
Parallel undefined measurements..
Time has new form, life has new form..
Quote by BoxCarMothra
I don't really have dreams of death like that are personal like that, but I do have a lot of dreams about the world ending, and sometimes those involve a lot of death, obviously. One I can distinctly remember was about me running from something and atom bombs were going off in the distance, and this guy I didn't know that was escaping with me got caught in the wreckage of a train somehow and was impaled through the eye, pretty graphically. I haven't had them much recently but I used to often.

If the dreams are really bothering you, all I could think of is that you should see someone about it.

I had a similar dream but noone really died in front of me... people died... and I came after the death... but it was a HORRIBLE dream for other reasons I will not go into detail about...
Quote by SonOfSanguinus

---

Female guitarist

Flickr
Just reinact your dream sequences in real life crowded locations, like schools, shopping malls, sports arenas, movie theatres, etcetc. Then they will be "normal" for you. You may end up in jail though- however, maybe you'll have happy dreams from then on out.
Quote by xMetalGodx
I'm not quite sure if you were trying to be funny or if you have a learning disability, either way, I was not amused.

He is not amused.
Quote by abdulalhazred
you are the best 09er EVER! i am sending you a friend request as soon as i send this

Quote by Dwight Schrute
Just reinact your dream sequences in real life crowded locations, like schools, shopping malls, sports arenas, movie theatres, etcetc. Then they will be "normal" for you. You may end up in jail though- however, maybe you'll have happy dreams from then on out.

I... dont think that will help... However.. lately.. Im running into dreams with little kids falling off window sills or something... 3 times in about a week or 2... but one was a middle aged woman...
Quote by SonOfSanguinus

---

Female guitarist

Flickr
Quote by KiraIBZ
I... dont think that will help... However.. lately.. Im running into dreams with little kids falling off window sills or something... 3 times in about a week or 2... but one was a middle aged woman...

Damn, that sounds like it would be hard to watch.
I've had dreams like that.

Except mine are much worse.

And I'd rather not go into detail....

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

I have them a lot too... :/

Anyone else here constantly have dreams concerning their mouths/teeth? Im always having dream about it i.e.: I had a dream a couple of months ago that while I was brushing my teeth, they were started to fall right out and into the sink. A week or two ago I had a dream all of my teeth except two were starting to turn rotten and yellow/green. And about a year ago (im guessing), I had a dream I had a hole in the side of my cheek that I could stick my finger through...
Quote by MetalOblivion93
The Philosopher = Smart
The Philosopher = Win

Quote by sashki
Slayer wrote a negative song about you because you considered the possibility of them writing a positive song.

JOIN THE PS3 ALLIANCE GROUP
Last edited by The Philosopher at Jul 15, 2009,
i don't dream often or play video games often, but when i do im often falling (though i'm not really afraid of heights) or being murdered by some freaky ass monster my imagination came up with.
Ive had ones of being shot in my house. Felt so real!

Then the worst death related dream was I was in the army with my friends. We got captured and were beat until we were knocked out. I awoke in the dream tied up to a tree. I covered in huge insects up to my face. Then i find out what woke me was the screams of my friends having there face bitten off my big insects. Then they started eating me and i did the classic sit up in bed while screaming thing. I HATE bugs.
YEAH! ಠ_ಠ
Could stem back to an early childhood death?

I don't know, I ain't no psychologist.
well if it helps I've had one dream about suicide. (it sucked by the way, I guess death isn't really romanticised for me) and more dreams than I can count about nuclear apocalypse, dying, and the afterlife. none about killing people though.

Must Not Sleep.

Must Warn Others.

Gear:
Gibson Special Faded SG
Orange Tiny Terror (Combo)
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah

3DS friend code: 3995-7035-3562
Page 1 of 2