Hey pit, need a bit of help from you guys, it's not much, you just have to press a button.

Ok, so I've entered this scholarship contest for photos and stuff. Basically, it is all a "get the most votes and to hell with how professional your entry actually is" contest.
All I ask from you peoples is your votes. You can review, if you dont mind. But all I'd really like are your votes, and your views. Keep pressin Ctrl+R XD

http://www.brickfish.com/symercade

I like "Dizzy!!" the best, so votes for that would be appreciated.
If you feel like helping a huge amount, you can make an account and vote everyday, and send a friend request to me so you can easily find it.
If you'd please take a few seconds to do this favor for a near stranger, it'd be much appreciated!!

So far, Dizzy is in 654th place, and all I'm really going for is a seat somewhere inbetween 150-1st. This is actually not as impossible as it seems, because the threshold of 150th place is somewhere around 300 votes, and the contest is over in a month. Very possible.

To the Mods: Now I'm not just a spambot who came to promote this, I've actually posted at this forum and love guitar, and I dont know if this breaks the advertising rule, because it's not really advertising attention away from the site..its just getting some support from the members.....but still if ya don't like this I'll take it down, no banning please.

Thanks all!
Voted. By the way, Expect to get a visit from "Carmel's Right Arm"
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by itchy guitar
Voted. By the way, Expect to get a visit from "Carmel's Right Arm"

His username is my_pony_bit_me or somethin', that's his title.

Will vote upon posting, TS.
7 STRING LEGION

Damned Icon - Invictus

Quote by SYLrules88
im not very good with that harmonic thing. i get them to match perfectly then i play a chord and it sounds like hellen keller singing

Music Man
PRS
Mesa Boogie
Last edited by Nico the Great at Jul 13, 2009,
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
who is this "carmels right arm" everyone keeps talking about?

EDIT: voted!

hes a little bitch whos been reporting everything tonight. he made a thread about what he hates about ug earlier. his name is my_pony_ate_my_arm, or something like that.
voted!
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
Voted.
- ---------
-- --------
--- -------
---- ------
----- -----
------ ----
------- ---
-------- --
--------- -
Ack it'll be reported????? Oh and this is TS posting, lol

Thanks for all the support so far guys, this could go very far
Voted
Chinese Democracy is a great album, people need to get over Slash.

Proud fan of Pop, Rap, Rock, and Metal.
Quote by deadgearsrising
EDIT: nevermind refreshing doesnt work.

Oh refreshing works, trust me. The Brickfish system is just alittle slow with the scoring.
I'm refreshing it to raise your view count, but it doesn't seem like its actually having an effect on your views
Quote by jbridge90
I'm refreshing it to raise your view count, but it doesn't seem like its actually having an effect on your views

Yeah but I know someone else with an auto-refreshing strategy got it to near 1000 views, it just took awhile to show up, like I said Brickfish can be slow with the scoring.

That being said, DAMN, how many places have you guys posted this??? The viral map went insane.
Quote by Sy_B
Yeah but I know someone else with an auto-refreshing strategy got it to near 1000 views, it just took awhile to show up, like I said Brickfish can be slow with the scoring.

That being said, DAMN, how many places have you guys posted this??? The viral map went insane.

Well I'm on the phone with my sex slave right now so I'll just button mash ctrl+r for an hour or so
Voted. Good luck!

With the army of the Pit behind you, you can never fail!

...Until a girl UG'er comes in...