hi

lolz i figured a bunch of people would come in here and try to yell at me for this being in the wrong section. but its not! this is about a car amp. i asked here awhile ago but i forget. if i have TWO subs. which are 350rms and 700 max, what wattage amp should i get? and better yet, how the hell do i hook all this up? lol like.. am i gonna have to route this a certain way or can i just hook up both the subs to the amp and be dandy?
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
if you are asking this question, it means you need to take it to a professional shop

i dont has no munnys...
Quote by codynw42
hi

lolz i figured a bunch of people would come in here and try to yell at me for this being in the wrong section. but its not! this is about a car amp. i asked here awhile ago but i forget. if i have TWO subs. which are 350rms and 700 max, what wattage amp should i get? and better yet, how the hell do i hook all this up? lol like.. am i gonna have to route this a certain way or can i just hook up both the subs to the amp and be dandy?
You made a thread about this yesterday.
How do you forget YESTERDAY???

SUBWOOFER! question..

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by codynw42
i dont has no munnys...

then why are you asking waht wattage amp to get? if you have no money, how are you gonna get the said amp with the wanted wattage?
Quote by edgeyyz
It's like everyone's getting laid and I'm the only virgin...

Quote by Nunwhxre 666
I now dub thee, Fapking.

Bow down to the Fapking!

Shoop Group!
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You made a thread about this yesterday.
How do you forget YESTERDAY???

SUBWOOFER! question..

well...im kinda high right now. that prolly did it.i thought i made that like a long time ago. time flys. o well.
Quote by EchoxOath
then why are you asking waht wattage amp to get? if you have no money, how are you gonna get the said amp with the wanted wattage?

i dont has no munnys that i wanna spend. its all in the bank son. when i figure out what amp im getting then im sellin my xbox to a black kid with a **** ton a games. so i prolly gettin like 200 outta that. hopefully that will be enough. if not, ill have to dip into my car fund a tad.