Page 1 of 4
I just got back from the movie theater, and it inspired me to make this thread.

I went to see The Hangover with my girlfriend(Great movie BTW, but kinda awkward to watch with a girl) and I sat around the middle of the theater. There were these kids in front of me(probably about 17 or 18) who were talking during the previews. Some helpless old lady next to them asks them if they can please be quiet. The kid turns around to her and says "SHUT THE **** UP DINOSAUR! He literally screamed this in her face. I felt really bad for the lady, but the way the kid said it made me laugh so hard. The way he said it reminded me of those "extreme" kids in Harold and Kumar.

And during Transformers 2, there was a scene with Megan Fox wearing a hot outfit. All of a sudden, some kid screams SHIA, YOU'RE A DUMBASS! LICK HER TITTIES RIGHT NOW!

So Pit, what are your funny movie theater stories?
Chinese Democracy is a great album, people need to get over Slash.

Proud fan of Pop, Rap, Rock, and Metal.
in Knowing where the subway annihilates everybody the guy next to me said "that would ruin your day." i dunno just the way he said it made me laugh.
This shit is Pie.
Black Metal Pie.
It talks about winter.
Join if you like, or kindly leave.
Or else you die.

i like shooping
shoop da wooping
and chargin mah lazorz
not necessarily in that order
damn, i haven't been to a movie theater in a while.

What are you dense?
Are you retarded or something?
Who the hell do you think I am?
I'm the goddamn Batman.

April 19th, 2011: The Night of the Boob

Quote by maidenfan15

I went to see The Hangover with my girlfriend(Great movie BTW, but kinda awkward to watch with a girl) and I sat around the middle of the theater. There were these kids in front of me(probably about 17 or 18) who were talking during the previews. Some helpless old lady next to them asks them if they can please be quiet. The kid turns around to her and says "SHUT THE **** UP DINOSAUR! He literally screamed this in her face. I felt really bad for the lady, but the way the kid said it made me laugh so hard. The way he said it reminded me of those "extreme" kids in Harold and Kumar.

And during Transformers 2, there was a scene with Megan Fox wearing a hot outfit. All of a sudden, some kid screams SHIA, YOU'RE A DUMBASS! LICK HER TITTIES RIGHT NOW!

I don't think I can top that, Umm...

One time Me and 4 friends were in a completely empty theatre and were throwing wet popcorn at eachother and being idiots. :shrug; It was funny at the time.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
"Didn't he die?" - person commenting aloud when The Joker came on in The Dark Knight
a guy a few seats away took his shirt off...luckily he had on a wife-beater, but i didn't look over for a while cause i was afraid he had nothing on
MIM Tele
Fender Blues Jr NOS
Schecter Omen 6
Squier Strat
Greg Bennett Acoustic
other crap...
If seeing is believing...

...Then believe that we have lost our eyes!!
Well, my cousin threw hot cheese into the crowd once.
During transformers someone yelled I'm glad she's not my mom during the college part.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Quote by mrcrono
Sucks to be you. I saw Bruno with my lady and she ****ing loved it.

Well she didn't say anything, but I just felt that it was kinda awkward because I kept thinking that she WOULD say something.

I see funny **** happen all the time considering I work at one.

One day, this guy wanted the smallest popcorn available, and the guy next in line yells "What are you a faggot? Look at that little gay bag! Yeah you, give me the large tub please." The poor guy looked confused and kinda sad but I still lol'd.

And then there were 2 autistic brothers fighting but thats not funny, I felt bad watching them make a scene. Poor guys didn't know what was going on.
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Last edited by heavenbesideyou at Jul 13, 2009,
I went to see Transformers 2, and Megan Fox was undressing. The guy behind me yelled. "DAYUM!!!!! DAT ASS!". Not even joking.
- ---------
-- --------
--- -------
---- ------
----- -----
------ ----
------- ---
-------- --
--------- -
i went with a couple of friends to see crank 2. and the place was pretty packed and us and another group were the only ones left in the theater at the end because everyone just got and left and i even heard one guy just say out loud "oh my god, f*** me this movie sucks ass" the only reason we stayed is because we did not know where else to go. (btw i do not reccomend that movie)
I work at a theater and decided to go see Bruno after I got off work one day. It was a pretty full theater, so the vibe was good, and the crowd was surprisingly mature for the most part.

Needless to say, after the credits first began, one guy in the crowd yells really loud "THAT MOVIE WAS ****IN' GAY!". Like most of these outbursts, the way he said it was hilarious, and everyone burst out into laughter.

If you haven't seen Bruno, go see it, and when you are done see if you don't think the same
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
lol

I don't really have any funny ones but my brother freind always says stuff with a borat accent and he has a strong Polish accent too

Were going to see Bruno this week so i can't wait to hear some new quotes

Quote by mattman93
This, atheists talk about religion more then religious people.

Youtube
When I was watching Transformers with my friends, I turned over to my friend to the right to get some popcorn and he had really bad breath, so I laughed at him for being smelly.

Awful movie, BTW. I'm ashamed I watched it.
I was at Semi Pro and this little kid infront of me asks his dad;

"Dad, what's a pussy?"

lulz ensued
I will more than likely never return to any thread I post in, so don't bother replying to me.
A friend of mine made a fart noise during the sex scene in Watchmen. I could not stop laughing. Something about the seriousness of the sex, the awkwardness of seeing it on a huge screen, and the unexpectedness of the fart noise culminated in something that was massively hilarious.

I also once spent $13 in a claw machine in the lobby trying to get a stuffed Ernie (from Sesame Street) doll wearing a police outfit. I got it on my last try
In the part near the beginning of the first Spider-man where Peter is looking across the street at Mary Jane through his window, some guy yelled "Ohhhhhhh, naughty naughty!".
The way he said it was the funniest part.
Quote by donegan_zealot
i went with a couple of friends to see crank 2. and the place was pretty packed and us and another group were the only ones left in the theater at the end because everyone just got and left and i even heard one guy just say out loud "oh my god, f*** me this movie sucks ass" the only reason we stayed is because we did not know where else to go. (btw i do not reccomend that movie)

Is that the one where they have sex in the street with all the asian people watching? Because I saw that in the movie theater too and some guy went

DAYUM LOOKIT ALL THOSE ASAINS GETTIN JEALOUS AND ****. THEY ONLY GOT THOSE ASIAN WOMEN WITH THE SMALL TITTIES! WHAT THE ****? DID I JUST SEE NIPPLE? YEA, I SAW NIPPLE!

Yea, I see some weird stuff in the theater. But I usually never care because most of them are funny.

Last edited by maidenfan15 at Jul 13, 2009,
I was watching Spiderman 2 and in the scene where Peter grabs Mary Jane's hands and says he has something to tell her, a black guy shouts "I'm gay!" The timing was great and the whole theater was laughing.
I was once in a movie theatre, and the couple behind me muttered, "Ew, this floor is so sticky" so's I turned around and said, "Sorry--I just came."

/lamejoke
I went with a couple of friends to see drag me to hell and I swear, there was the most stereotypical black lady you can imagine. Did not stop talking the whole time, screamed like every ten seconds and when the main character was thinking about who she should give this cursed button to she just screams at the top of her lungs, "GIVE IT TO YO MOMMA, BITCH!"
Quote by maidenfan15

haha, Old People Watching The Hangover
So I saw that new movie about the Hindenburg.. Blimp: The Hindenburg Story (I found it morose..why dwell on these negative themes?)

..anyway, right in the middle, the ship blows up-- burning debris, bodies falling-- and then just as this eerie silence settles over the airfield, I yelled out, "That's gotta hurt!"

the place went nuts
We were seeing Harold and Kumar 2, and some kids were talking at the beginning, so someone yelled "Shut Up!" Then, my friend, without thinking, yelled "SHUT SIDE!" And the whole theater burst out in laughter. It was EPIC.
Quote by maidenfan15
Is that the one where they have sex in the street with all the asian people watching? Because I saw that in the movie theater too and some guy went

DAYUM LOOKIT ALL THOSE ASAINS GETTIN JEALOUS AND ****. THEY ONLY GOT THOSE ASIAN WOMEN WITH THE SMALL TITTIES! WHAT THE ****? DID I JUST SEE NIPPLE? YEA, I SAW NIPPLE!

Yea, I see some weird stuff in the theater. But I usually never care because most of them are funny.

that was the first crank, in this crank they have sex in a horse or dog (i can't remember) race track with all the old people watching
Quote by Tag43
I was once in a movie theatre, and the couple behind me muttered, "Ew, this floor is so sticky" so's I turned around and said, "Sorry--I just came."

/lamejoke

i swear i was going to use this joke. Dammit Tag43! No Double Pits TO Chesty For YOU!
I was stuck watching Shrek 3 with my cousins when this little tiny asian girl comes up to me and says "Herro!" and then all of the sudden a camera fired on screen and she screamed in my face whacked the chair next to me and ran to her Mom crying.

Last night I was out seein Public Enemies with my buds and I though that we were the only ones in the theatre and all of the sudden I hear a ringtone. All of my friends are like WTF s that. Suddenly we hear a lady's voice... TALKING ON HER FUUCKING CELL PHONE. So i whacked the chair in front of me and my ffriend went "MM-HMM!" All the sudden she stands up looking right at us yelling "UH UH I KNOW YOU AINT TALKIN TO ME! YOU AINT TALKIN TO ME!" Needless to say we all fake screamed in unison.
A Celebration For The Death Of Man...

Quote by Madison Perella

Thats not even sensible I base myself like this I like power I don't understand emotion. Knowledge is key and fire pokemon own.

Last edited by gridlockSG400 at Jul 13, 2009,
whenever me and my friends see horror movies we always get one of those huge tubs of popcorn and we sit right in front of someone.

we dont eat the popcorn we just wait for the scary part and scream then we throw the popcorn behind us and the people behind us get covered in popcorn

one time the guy we threw it at stood up and yelled WHAT THE F*** IS WRONG WITH YOU KIDS?!?

good times
RE!
SPECT!
WALK!

What'd you say?!
Quote by Jettkro23
whenever me and my friends see horror movies we always get one of those huge tubs of popcorn and we sit right in front of someone.

we dont eat the popcorn we just wait for the scary part and scream then we throw the popcorn behind us and the people behind us get covered in popcorn

one time the guy we threw it at stood up and yelled WHAT THE F*** IS WRONG WITH YOU KIDS?!?

good times

It must have been when I went to see The Bourne Ultimatum, I said out loud "Holy ****, he just killed that guy with a towel!" and the people around me laughed. I managed to play that socially awkward moment totally witty observation off perfectly.
Last edited by thewho65 at Jul 13, 2009,
I was at I Am Legend and it was at the scene where he's walking to find his dog that ran into the building (I think it's a bank or something). Anyway he's really quiet and he just saw the zombies and he's trying to back away. There's a ton of cash on the ground and this black girl sitting nearby jumps up and yells "SHIIIT, I'D BE PICKING THAT SHIT UP!" The whole theater started laughing, the girl just looked somewhat confused.
Me and some friends went to go see Spiderman 3. Throughout the entire movie we're all like, "Damn, MJ is a two-timing whore! She better get what's coming to her." Then it gets to that part in the cafe where Peter accidentally smacks her. Me and my friends cheered. The rest of our row didn't share our enthusiasm for the moment.

Another time a few of us were sitting in the back row, just quietly watching the movie when one of my friends say, "I need to piss!" I just thought he was going to go to the bathroom. No, he walked over to the back corner and took a piss right there. Funniest thing ever...
Quote by nalyd
I was at I Am Legend and it was at the scene where he's walking to find his dog that ran into the building (I think it's a bank or something). Anyway he's really quiet and he just saw the zombies and he's trying to back away. There's a ton of cash on the ground and this black girl sitting nearby jumps up and yells "SHIIIT, I'D BE PICKING THAT SHIT UP!" The whole theater started laughing, the girl just looked somewhat confused.

That was a good movie. I'm not afraid to admit I cried a little bit at the part with the dog though.

Quote by maidenfan15
That was a good movie. I'm not afraid to admit I cried a little bit at the part with the dog though.

It was alright, but the ending was just annoying. And the dog part was kinda sad.

EDIT: On a related note to I Am Legend, we were watching it in class during our exam and when it got to the part where his family dies, this really ghetto black guy stood up abruptly, yelled something, and hurried out of the class. He was crying in the hallway.
Last edited by nalyd at Jul 13, 2009,
Quote by Jettkro23

good times

Is That Worth The $8 Popcorn?
So I took my little brother and his friends to see The Hangover (to make my mom happy, don't ask). They're all 17-18. When the previews started, you know, we start telling each other what we think of the trailers, cause who doesn't do that, amirite? Anyway, this old fucking lady who weighed the same as a duck told us to be quiet. Like she'd never heard of people criticizing the trailers. Anyway, my brother's friend was sitting next to her and goes, I shit you not, "SHUT THE FUCK UP DINOSAUR!!!!!" I mean, she was being a bitch, but she didn't deserve that, amirite? Anyway, the jackass behind us burst out laughing. I punched him in the face and got kicked out. Totally worth it.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

I was dragged to some chick flick by my female friend. During a very sad quiet part,I let one rip very loudly. I was actually quite proud of myself.
Quote by Haustinj
Is That Worth The $8 Popcorn?

In CA, popcorn is only $5.50, and soda is only worth $3.50. Lucky me
"When words fail, music speaks"

Gamertag - Acoustickk

Call me Vincent
Page 1 of 4