Page 1 of 2
So my sister (15 years of age) and brother (14) have recently adapted a lifestyle of drugs, alcohol and the like. My sister stays with pot and any form of alcohol while my brother will do practically anything to get ****ed up. My parents have grounded them but as soon as they get let off they rush to do it again recently they were at a party where my brother woke to find himself laying in a puddle of his own vomit......he could have died that night. My parents have virtually zero control over them and I have become consumed with fear that one night we will get that call no one should get......what should we do?
Quote by AlecMag
I love that song! You are god for putting it into a poem

Quote by LadyHellRaiser
Your hair is fckin epic, dude!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!
I don't even know you but I think I love you...

So awesome.

I hate my fucking username.
Raep

J-Edit: Well, after actually reading your post, I find it highly dangerous that your siblings are living that lifestyle while so young. While one side of me thinks that if they are allowed to continue living this way, they will probably soon outgrow it(as I did), the more rational part of me realizes that really isn't a chance you want to take. Have you tried speaking to them in a calm, rational manner, whilst explaining the dangers of substance abuse?
Last edited by jbridge90 at Jul 13, 2009,
Beat the **** out of them until they can't walk.

No, seriously. They won't be able to get drugs if they can't walk to a dealer.
If your the older sibling, beat the fuck out of them until they learn.
edit: what the guy above me just said. he has the right idea.
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Tell them to grow the hell up? Honestly you need to lay down the law or have your parents do so, since your brother clearly isn't learning his lesson.

im gonna have to agree with Mr.Macky
This shit is Pie.
Black Metal Pie.
It talks about winter.
Join if you like, or kindly leave.
Or else you die.

i like shooping
shoop da wooping
and chargin mah lazorz
not necessarily in that order
i must meet these awesome siblings.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
Quote by heavenbesideyou
If your the older sibling, beat the fuck out of them until they learn.
edit: what the guy above me just said. he has the right idea.

+1
RIFT.CANYON.DREAMS.

Quote by Oroborous
I'm trying to cover one of my bedroom walls in semen. I'm about half way done.

Pics coming soon
Yup. Beat them until they cry, then beat them more. Solves everything.

And no offense; but if you parents are dumb enough to keep ungrounded them when it's obvious they are addicted, they need to try harder.
- ---------
-- --------
--- -------
---- ------
----- -----
------ ----
------- ---
-------- --
--------- -
oddly enough i agree with the beat the **** out of em bit. My friend started doing e and coke, we broke his legs and he smartened up

edit: make sure you do it when they are f**ed up
~Defiant~
Quote by HomelessDood

im gonna have to agree with Mr.Macky

Print that pic and put it on his wall.

Quote by mattman93
This, atheists talk about religion more then religious people.

Youtube
Send them to counseling, no leaving the house, take away all forms of entertainment. Also hit them if you have to (not recommended).
Quote by aldo47
(i thought hot strings would make me finger faster.)
so i tried to set my strings on fire by putting a lighter on the high e string n it cut it so wtf??!!? i passed the lighter rrly slowly by it for less then a sec n then it snapped...
pics of sis?
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
i personally live this lifestyle, but in moderation. Anything in moderation is ok.

that being said, i go out and get ****faced on the weekends and smoke weed every single day (when i can) but I don't think its a lifestyle for those who aren't responsible enough to keep it under control.
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
tell them they can drink and smoke weed but stay away from the hard **** ,thats what my dad told me and i havent tried anyother drug {exept lower tabs}
It's really your parents that need to take action here...... talk to them about it, get them to check them into rehab.
Schecter Tempest Custom
Squier Jagmaster
Epiphone Les Paul Jr. (Modified)
Crafter D-8

DOD FX50-B > EHX Little Big Muff > Digitech Whammy 4 >
Dunlop Cry Baby > Zoom G3 > Boss DD-7 > Digitech Digiverb

Orange OR-15
Marshall Valvestate VS100
Take them to the Steve Wilkos Show.
Quote by Psalm 150:4
Someone told me Bach sounded like crap.

Quote by Minkaro
What a dick, right? Skid Row are awesome
I think a beating 7/9ths to death would make me quit anything.

Try that.
I will more than likely never return to any thread I post in, so don't bother replying to me.
Stage a drug dealing gone wrong.

I'm not ****ing kidding. Get someone to play a drug dealer, set up a fake meeting. When your brother/sister gets there, ****ing kidnap them. Blindfold them, duct tape their mouths, take their phones away, then tie them up in a basement somewhere for a couple days. Everyone once in a while run a chainsaw. Then you let them go and you never reveal that you did it. It's the good old fashioned 'Scared Straight' method.

I'm kidding.
Quote by mrcrono
Stage a drug dealing gone wrong.

I'm not ****ing kidding. Get someone to play a drug dealer, set up a fake meeting. When your brother/sister gets there, ****ing kidnap them. Blindfold them, duct tape their mouths, take their phones away, then tie them up in a basement somewhere for a couple days. Everyone once in a while run a chainsaw. Then you let them go and you never reveal that you did it. It's the good old fashioned 'Scared Straight' method.

I'm kidding.

hahaha high five for that one
-1971 Fender Telecaster
-Schecter C-1 Classic
-Agile AL-2000 With Floyd
-Guild D35 NT
-Washburn D10S12
-Epiphone EC-20
-Rogue LX205B
-Vox Satchurator
-Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
-Boss DD-20
-Pre CBS Fender Pro Reverb
-Crate BT25
-Yamaha DGX220
cocaines a hell of a drug
-1971 Fender Telecaster
-Schecter C-1 Classic
-Agile AL-2000 With Floyd
-Guild D35 NT
-Washburn D10S12
-Epiphone EC-20
-Rogue LX205B
-Vox Satchurator
-Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
-Boss DD-20
-Pre CBS Fender Pro Reverb
-Crate BT25
-Yamaha DGX220
Waiting to see if they outgrow this is risky and silly. I don't think any kids that young should be able to be off the leash like that.
I'd keep an eye on them, like a close eye, but directly approaching them would probably be bad, especially because they might like, band together and do even more.
Quote by texasthrasher
tell them they can drink and smoke weed but stay away from the hard **** ,thats what my dad told me and i havent tried anyother drug {exept lower tabs}

I like this guys style.
Well if you're serious (and I find it hard to believe, but I don't know you or your family so I can't really pass judgement like that), you need to send their ass to REHAB. Where are they getting money from? Most jobs and businesses aren't really in the market for 15/14 year old laborers. And also, you're parents need to stop doing whatever it is they have been doing, because it's quite obviously not working.
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

They're just shy. It's pretty common.

EDDIT: God damnit Shinysides!

On a serious note, talk to them to see if they have any desire to get better. If they do, collaborate with them with hotlines and groups and maybe even authorities.
The playground of the world
Quote by Guitarman015
So my sister (15 years of age) and brother (14) have recently adapted a lifestyle of drugs, alcohol and the like. My sister stays with pot and any form of alcohol while my brother will do practically anything to get ****ed up. My parents have grounded them but as soon as they get let off they rush to do it again recently they were at a party where my brother woke to find himself laying in a puddle of his own vomit......he could have died that night. My parents have virtually zero control over them and I have become consumed with fear that one night we will get that call no one should get......what should we do?

My suggestion bud is either one big intervention or taking their asses to rehab.

I'm being serious too.

God whatever happened to parents, they've become pussies recently. I mean as a kid my dad will beat my ass for any reason, I was scared of that man
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
Introduce them to comic books and puppet shows. Buy Dinosaurs season 1 and 2 on DVD and show them the episode called, "A New Leaf."

If they keep using drugs, then all the television shows will keep having to do preachy after school special type episodes where at least one character uses drugs. We need to put an end to this, and the only way to do it is if teenagers quit using drugs.

Besides, when you watch as many puppet shows as I do, there really isn't time to do much else.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Page 1 of 2