---- ------
----- -----
------ ----
------- ---
-------- --
--------- -
Last edited by JacobLampman at Jul 13, 2009,
I DID just give him a little tap.

Youngsters and their internet forums these days...
When I read the title, I thought it said "Old Lady Beats a Baby Pear to Death"

help me
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
remind me to never mess with crazy old black women...

o wait, i already knew that.
Quote by King Twili
It's just me and Doris here ;_;

Quote by Zaphikh
Poops is the chat MC - but here we know him as Early Cuyler.

Free Downloads, Yo!
Quote by heavenbesideyou
When I read the title, I thought it said "Old Lady Beats a Baby Pear to Death"

will somebody shop an LOL Wut Deer?
Quote by King Twili

Quote by Zaphikh

Free Downloads, Yo!
Quote by Early Cuyler
will somebody shop an LOL Wut Deer?

Heres to hoping I don't get banned
Obvousilys she is the biggest idiot in the world.. like seriously. if you think a FAWN is gunna hurt you. you have mental problems. And she thinks that a dead deer will stop other deer.. again she is an idiot... Now i will say that i am a hunter and i love the taste of deer/moose ect ect but i would never beat an animal to death.. especially somthing sooo cute and soo young.. someone should take a shovel and beat her over the head. People think that the sqeaul means that it will attack.. all it was doing was calling for it's mom to come and eat that lady alive bottom first so she feeels the pain.. jeez.. and that is my rant for the day
Quote by heavenbesideyou
Heres to hoping I don't get banned
(Invalid img)

YES!!

i almost fell off my stool laughing!!!!

thanks.

i was hoping for lol wut lips but that was funny enough
Quote by King Twili

Quote by Zaphikh

Free Downloads, Yo!
meh i tried, paint.net sorta fails..

EDIT: DAMN YOU Heavenbesideyou!! im slow
Quote by edgeyyz
It's like everyone's getting laid and I'm the only virgin...

Quote by Nunwhxre 666
I now dub thee, Fapking.

Bow down to the Fapking!

Shoop Group!
Quote by The_Last_J
I should get my posse together and drive-by her ugly ass.

Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

That's horrible. I have a soft spot for animals. The deer could have bit her head off and I wouldn't be as sad.

And I love how her explanation was "My husband died 10 years ago".

"Do you really think you should be scared of a fawn though?"
"ABSOLUTELY"
Chinese Democracy is a great album, people need to get over Slash.

Proud fan of Pop, Rap, Rock, and Metal.
"i just tapped it a little bit. just a little tap..."

who is this old bat tryin to convince? what a moron...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Quote by MetalGuitarest

ahahahaha i this would hurt like a %$#%

hahaha i pictured them all saying it in whispery little kid plan conjuring voices hahahaa..
Quote by edgeyyz
It's like everyone's getting laid and I'm the only virgin...

Quote by Nunwhxre 666
I now dub thee, Fapking.

Bow down to the Fapking!

Shoop Group!
Quote by heavenbesideyou

Whatchoo laughin' at, son? You think I be perpetratin'? Imma hop in my hoopty, put the bass on low until I creep up in that bitch, crank it, and blast on everyone who be postin' up on the block.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

I'm gonna shove a pair of antlers up her 76 year old ass.
If you're having a threesome with a lady friend and the guy comes up behind you and starts tickling your balls, can you file for sexual harassment?

Quote by Eddie4President
You don't know me.

But every time I see your profile name, I get a hard on.
Quote by jbridge90
I puked in my mouth a little

What? You not down wit da clown? You ain't a Ninja? You must be a little jugga-ho.

Das it, as soon my crew gets here, we're gonna braid my herr up real nice, and we comin' for you. With my axe, who is my buddy. I take him when I walk. Me and my axe will leave your head outlined in chalk, son.
Quote by IWantYourBallz

I'm gonna shove a pair of antlers up her 76 year old ass.

This is what I'm talkin' about! Let me give you my cell phone number, and we'll inflict the kind of pain on her she hasn't felt in a hot minute.
Quote by vintage x metal

Last edited by Jack Off Jill at Jul 13, 2009,

Apparently that has a caption... Somebody is horrible at color choice. Better without it anyway

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by Jack Off Jill
What? You not down wit da clown? You ain't a Ninja? You must be a little jugga-ho.

Das it, as soon my crew gets here, we're gonna braid my herr up real nice, and we comin' for you. With my axe, who is my buddy. I take him when I walk. Me and my axe will leave your head outlined in chalk, son.

This is what I'm talkin' about! Let me give you my cell phone number, and we'll inflict the kind of pain on her she hasn't felt in a hot minute.

i really hope that's sarcasm....

cause if not, then i feel sad for you
Quote by SMB13
i really hope that's sarcasm....

cause if not, then i feel sad for you

You're just mad, 'cause J and Shaggy get more women than those guys in linkin park.
Quote by vintage x metal

what a bitch.
Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.
you know he is prolly only a stuck up dingus behind the monitor.. thinking he's tough n stuff.. in person he is prolly one of those kids that no one likes and gets the crap kicked outta him because he's cocky
Quote by MetalGuitarest
you know he is prolly only a stuck up dingus behind the monitor.. thinking he's tough n stuff.. in person he is prolly one of those kids that no one likes and gets the crap kicked outta him because he's cocky

Ain't no one mess with me. Look at my crew, jack. Would you mess with that? We could take anyone out if we had to, but we don't never have to, cause you don't wanna **** wit dat. Nah mean? Youknowhumsayin'? I think you just jealous of my shawty.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You're just mad, 'cause J and Shaggy get more women than those guys in linkin park.

ICP Albums Sold: 6.5 Million on TEN Albums

Linkin Park Albums Sold: 50 Million+ on THREE albums.

Really? Okay. Dumbass. Oh, and your crew consists of a girl with an "X" on her forehead?

EDIT: FOUR if you count Reanimation.
Last edited by SMB13 at Jul 13, 2009,

I'm afraid to say what's funny, but LAWDS!

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by SMB13
ICP Albums Sold: 6.5 Million on TEN Albums

Linkin Park Albums Sold: 50 Million+ on THREE albums.

Really? Okay. Dumbass. Oh, and your crew consists of a girl with an "X" on her forehead?

I ain't talkin' bout record sales. My boys ain't never gonna sell that many records, cause they don't sell out. They don't need to, they already make a ton of money off of action figures, comix, t-shirts, face paint, a movie and other hatchet men accessories. So they don't need to sell out and sell 50 million records. But dis ain't about da money, see. Dis is about the women. And they definitely got more women. I can prove it.

ICP Illegitimate children: 7
LP Illegitimate Children: 0 that I'm aware of.

Edit: And dats my girl dawg, where do you live? Me and Schizo on da left are gonna come find ya with our hatchets.
Quote by vintage x metal

Last edited by Jack Off Jill at Jul 13, 2009,
Quote by MetalGuitarest

ahahahaha i this would hurt like a %$#%

ya laugh it up now but my trampoline came to this sad fate last weekend . Buck sleepin under the trampoline, let the dog outside and it scared it through the trampoline mat.
Vocals Wanted For:
Tool-Sober, Aenema
Led Zeppelin-The Ocean
Audioslave-Cochise
Sublime-Santeria
Rush-Tom Sawyer, Fly By Night, Limelight
Assorted Original Acoustics

PM if interested
Didnt Hendrix have an entire convention sized get-together of his illegitimate children?
Quote by Psalm 150:4
Someone told me Bach sounded like crap.

Quote by Minkaro
What a dick, right? Skid Row are awesome
Page 1 of 3