I need a string that is easy to bend and is good for vibrato. I currently use ernie ball regular slinky 10s. (i play a strat)
9's man. 9's!
In speed versus emotional playing, i think of an M16 versus an M24. You can have 650 rounds per minute, or one round, one kill. Both should be in your arsenal.

PSN and XBL: xxWONDERxxBOYxx
Leave a message that you're from UG with your username
I'm pretty sure you can get .007s, if not .008s and tune them low.

If you want the SRV sound get some .013s tune to Eb and prepare to destroy your fingers.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by Kevin Saale
I'm pretty sure you can get .007s, if not .008s and tune them low.

If you want the SRV sound get some .013s tune to Eb and prepare to destroy your fingers.

...and your guitar
Quote by jjennings216
i'd go gay for hendrix 128 he's fricken hillarious.

Quote by sadistic_monkey
To me, Jonas Brothers sound identical to Dragonforce. So I'm not sure what you've just proved.
Quote by hendrix_128
...and your guitar

Well, considering dick dale used like .015s on his strat, I think .013s will work just fine. They didn't seem to give Stevie Ray any troubles.
Quote by Kevin Saale
Well, considering dick dale used like .015s on his strat, I think .013s will work just fine. They didn't seem to give Stevie Ray any troubles.

how bout .008s?
^I find them way too loose. They're the best if you want really easy bends, but you'll sacrifice tone IMO. I like heavy strings because they resist my heavy pick attack. I can pick extremely hard without the strings buzzing on the frets. I use .011s. It took me probably a week to get used to them from .010s
I've got .13s on my Strat and it's never done any damage. Billy Gibbons uses 8s so I guess you could get his tone with some nice amps.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Quote by Kevin Saale
^I find them way too loose. They're the best if you want really easy bends, but you'll sacrifice tone IMO. I like heavy strings because they resist my heavy pick attack. I can pick extremely hard without the strings buzzing on the frets. I use .011s. It took me probably a week to get used to them from .010s

i just bought my strat and im not sure what it came with but they feel pretty close to .010s. i think i'm gonna go with .009s. if i dont like them, i could always change them in a month or two.