I played a SSH Strat the other day, and loved the distortion with the humbucker, and I loved the cleans from the single coil, but I was thinking, and the only time I ever use the middle coil in my Strat is on distortion to get rid of the hum. I was just wondering if anyone made a guitar with a single coil in the neck and humbucker in the bridge, so that it would have the easier to operate 3 way toggle switch.
the guy from mastodon has a real nice signature sg style bodied guitar made be ESP. It has a nice silverburst finish as well.
Current GEAR:
2014 LTD EC401
1991 Gibson Explorer
Digitech Whammy V
OCD/Timmy Clone
Wampler Triple Wreck Clone
Fuzzhugger AB-synth
Orange Crush 20RT
TC Alter Ego x4
on a second look on the esp website looks like its a one off signature. Doesn't look like they mass produce them
Current GEAR:
2014 LTD EC401
1991 Gibson Explorer
Digitech Whammy V
OCD/Timmy Clone
Wampler Triple Wreck Clone
Fuzzhugger AB-synth
Orange Crush 20RT
TC Alter Ego x4
Quote by AntiG3
Telecaster?

http://www.tdpri.com/forum/telecaster-discussion-forum/103359-any-fender-teles-w-full-size-bridge-humbuckers.html

Namely the J5 tele, Avril Lavigne (D signature.
Or you could buy a tele and replace the bridge with a humbucker fitting plate.

Not directed towards you, it's towards me. I forgot that I was planning on getting a Tele and sticking either a humbucker or a SD Hot Rails in the bridge. Thanks for reminding me.
Robbie Robertson of the Band had a few. I would just buy a Strat and get a new pickguard/pickups.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Quote by tomsy49
on a second look on the esp website looks like its a one off signature. Doesn't look like they mass produce them

negative my good man the Kiko Louriouseiouiodusiofusuioueso (spelling check ) signature guitar is mass produced. the black and white ones are your regular signature series stuff the blue with flame maple is only custom shop model so it's bulk expensive and then you have the edwards version which are all cheap.

anyway have you thought of rewiring your strat so you only get h/s just change it to vol, tone and 3 way toggle switch and your 5 way switch can be left there or removed.
Greg Howe has a signature guitar which is SH.
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Crate V33 212 Combo
DigiTech Whammy IV
Dunlop Crybaby
MXR Classic Distortion
Ibanez DE-7 Delay
Boss GE-7 Equalizer