Page 1 of 6
What are some fads have you been into?

I was playing pogs in the early 90's and playing with magic cards in the mid 90's.

At 9, I was copying my brother and dressing in Flannel shirts, he was teen then listening to Pearl Jam,

During High School, I got caught up with Baggy Pants and wearing chains hehe. Glad those days are gone.

Two years ago, I was wearing fancier clothes and not realizing that I was into the whole metrosexual gimmick that popular back in 2005-06.
Last edited by thejoeman at Jul 14, 2009,
I tried Pokemon, but...

im just shy. it's pretty common.
- ---------
-- --------
--- -------
---- ------
----- -----
------ ----
------- ---
-------- --
--------- -
I was into the whole 'Hot Topic' look when I was in middle school... spikes, skulls, lots of black, funky hair colors, etc

Now I'm just me
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Inb4 everyone says Pogs and Pokemon
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
Pokemon cards, Yu gi oh cards, Tazos, those electronic digimon things, crazy bones.

also wearing your belt with the end hanging out like a dick. NFI why that was cool back then, and I still see people doing it and laugh.
pokemon, digimon, yu gi oh.
/thread.

EDIT: omg, it's left the other thread now. 1T B3G111111NZZZ.
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Jul 13, 2009,
Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
Quote by CrunchyRoll
Inb4 everyone says Pogs and Pokemon

You failed hard, my friend. I said it on the second post. but I almost didn't because im shy.

It's pretty common.
- ---------
-- --------
--- -------
---- ------
----- -----
------ ----
------- ---
-------- --
--------- -
Yo-yo's.

Seriously.

It was a little fad at my school around 5th grade.
EVERYONE had yo-yo's.
It was crazy.

Besides that, nothing really.
If you're having a threesome with a lady friend and the guy comes up behind you and starts tickling your balls, can you file for sexual harassment?

Quote by Eddie4President
You don't know me.

But every time I see your profile name, I get a hard on.
Quote by Hybrid_Xer0
Pokemon cards, Yu gi oh cards, Tazos, those electronic digimon things, crazy bones.

also wearing your belt with the end hanging out like a dick. NFI why that was cool back then, and I still see people doing it and laugh.

THAT AIN'T NO DRAWSTRING!!!
The playground of the world
Ive always was into country music, but when i picked up guitar I realized country music suks and now all ill play is punk or grunge
hating everything maintstream because it was mainstream.
eminem.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
also... YO YOS!

if you didn't have like 30 yo-yo's at my school, you were pretty much a loser. that **** exploded in the 90s.

Quote by IWantYourBallz
Yo-yo's.

Seriously.

It was a little fad at my school around 5th grade.
EVERYONE had yo-yo's.
It was crazy.

Besides that, nothing really.

EDIT: oh it wasn't just your school man. that fad was as big as yu-gi-oh cards.

I remember EVERYONE wanted a Yomega X-Brain Wing. they cost like $30 which was ****ing nuts. I'm holding mine in my hand right now lol.
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Jul 14, 2009,
Quote by Strato-Massacre
hating everything maintstream because it was mainstream.
eminem.

Alot of people are still in the mainstream hate fad
Pogs and yo-yo's

Epi LP Custom EMGs
ESP H-1000
Schecter Elite 7
Jackson Dominion
Peavey Valveking Head
Jet City JCA24s
Blackstar HT20 & HTV212
MXR Pedals
Schecter Stiletto Custom
Schecter Stiletto Studio
Fender Vintage Modified
Ampeg B2RE
Fender 4x10 Cab
Quote by The RFS
yugioh haha just played that a few days ago. best card game ever

The rules of the game are kind of annoying. Have you seen the Yugioh Abridged Series on Youtube? It makes fun of the card game and how the people in the show don't actually follow the rules of the game, and other parts of the show
Quote by Lord Mudkipz
The rules of the game are kind of annoying. Have you seen the Yugioh Abridged Series on Youtube? It makes fun of the card game and how the people in the show don't actually follow the rules of the game, and other parts of the show

nobody followed the rules of the game. hell nobody follows the rules of ANY card games. have you ever seen anyone play pokemon properly? with all those energy cards and **** it was basically like doing your math homework, which no kid wants.

edit: ^ yep, i fell for the scooters to, i had one. damn, i fell for pretty much every fad

shinyedit: V goddamit! i fell for those ****ing braided things to! FFFFFFUUUUUUUU-
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Jul 14, 2009,
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
nobody followed the rules of the game. hell nobody follows the rules of ANY card games. have you ever seen anyone play pokemon properly? with all those energy cards and **** it was basically like doing your math homework, which no kid wants.

I tried to learn the rules of the Digimon card game, it made no f*cking sense
I used to listen to rap and dress in baggy clothes because that's what was popular. But that was about 7 or 8 years ago.

I never really got into fads. I played pokemon and a bunch of card games like yugioh and MTG but I still do all that now.

It was the only task I would undertake...

I P R O G
...to reap the harvest that was mine

- [ P R O G - H E A D ? ] -
There was this fad a few years ago in high school where every one was getting an std...I didnt get it, I was so unpopular.
Wearing shirts that were too tight.

grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...