So im savin up to buy a pedal but id like it to be like a multi effects sorta pedal, with like a sound bank built into it. I've seen some on like guitarcenter.com but idk how good these are. Any suggestions?
budget?
what gear do you have?
what style of music do you play?

answer these and you'll get the best recomendations
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
Let's say just get a new amp. NO pedal can change the tone of a spider. You could buy a cheap halfstack for that much (I don't recommend it) but I would rather have a good combo amp or a cheap halfstack instead of a crappy amp and a decet multi effects pedal.

Multi effects pedals arnt that good. Get single pedas. Trust me.
ok so you're saying instead of one multi pedal to get several single pedals. Any idea maybe how many decent ones i could still get with that budget?
First of all you need an amp, then worry about pedals.
Gear
Tokai Love Rock
Vox AC4
Danelectro Transparent Overdrive
T.C. Electronic Nova Repeater
Stomp Under Foot Violet Rams Head
Quote by fire_fret05
ok so you're saying instead of one multi pedal to get several single pedals. Any idea maybe how many decent ones i could still get with that budget?

No dude, you need a new amp unless you want eXXtr3m3 r0Ck s+@r s3t+1ngZ.

Last edited by Souls United at Jul 16, 2009,
Quote by {MetalShredder}

CHEAP Multi effects pedals arnt that good.

Fixed

T.C. Electronics make some good ones, check the G-sharp, pretty good for price
But, yeah there's no real point in getting a multi-fx when you have a spider, so get a good amp, then get some effects
ok so my next question is what would b a basic, affordable (affordable meaning under 200) amp for which i could get a better quality sound.
If you're willing to go used, a Crate Vintage Club series would be perfect... check Craigslist.

Also, Peavey Classic 30 if you bump your budget up a bit (used). New, check out a Vox VT30...
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??