No, I believe in reincarnation, or some form of an afterlife other than Heaven
44 9%
No, I don't believe in an afterlife and I'm fine with that
211 43%
Yes, but I do believe there is some form of an afterlife
64 13%
Voters: 487.
Page 1 of 5
Not the actually act of dying, but death itself.

I myself am not because to me, it's Heaven, Hell, reincarnation or nothing at all and all of those are fine.
I'm not scared of death. Honestly, it's the thought of living forever that scares me *cringe*
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
If I think about it yes. But say if I was to get shot, I'd want to live which does not mean that I am afraid.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
yeah, but mostly cause i havnt exprenced what life has brought me here for yet
e-adopted to mdwallin and chaoticfables!
No.

I'm afraid of what comes after. I'm afraid of losing my loved ones.

I'm afraid of being alone forever.

Because no matter what is said, you always die alone.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

"Jesus Christ, I'm not scared to die. I'm a little bit scared of what comes after."
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Quote by Angus_Junior35
I'm not scared of death. Honestly, it's the thought of living that i'm not hugely keen on

fix'd.
Assuming I don't die until I'm ready, then no. I don't think there's anything after death, and as long as I get everything done while I'm alive I have no qualms about it
Quote by SlackerBabbath
This from a country who're trying to make up for being late for the last two world wars by being really early for the next one?

Quote by konfyouzd
i think this is my favorite post of the day

Quote by Benguitar2
You ****ing pwn.

Awesome, dude, just awesome.
Quote by eoieanoifeiojpi
fix'd.

????
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
I'm not scared of dying, I'm just scared that it'll probably happen before I'm twenty.

If I die at the ripe old age of 87, then, shit. I'll have done all I need to do.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
i feel that death is necessary. I would be afraid of living forever and watching the people i love fade away.
"The Mad Scientist"

Quote by Fuzzbox91
for someone with a madness avatar (ok ill admit mdness interactive was cool for its time), youre seem to have the right idea.

"Reaching for, the gun, to load and persuade you, to stay..."
Last edited by dxvxb at Jul 14, 2009,
Not really, I like to believe there's an afterlife and if I'm wrong I won't be there to witness it so it's a win/win situation. I don't think I could live with the thought of not existing anymore one day.
Quote by fail
Either you're safe or you've won the whole damn thread.

Quote by CoreysMonster

epic win. total, epic win. this is probably the best OC ever created on UG.

kudos, sir.

kudos.
dude i would hate to live on earth forever. i cant wait for heaven! but i want to stay here with my Jenny for awhile first though....
just get a reality tv show and then u can make millions being a **** up

MTV Sucks

Quote by hazzmatazz
You think you need help and you don't watch it everyday?

Oh man I'm well and truely on the point of no return then

MY COUSIN IS HOT
Yeah, because the thought of what lies after it scares me.
Gear:
Epiphone Archtop Dot
Ibanez RG120
Peavey ValveKing 112
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss Distortion Ds-1
MXR Carbon Copy
Rocktron Banshee Talk box
I'm not really afraid of dying, but im curious/anxious about it, like if i sit around and think about it like when your living life it feels like a tv show and its going to be running forever, and the thought that everything i know as life will one day cease to exist is a real blow to ones mind.
When all is said and done, and I have run through every possible permutation of philosophical and religious thought on the matter; I have concluded that the best approach is not to think about it. It is not the future that matters, but the present. Live in the moment, and thank the heavens that you have a moment to live in.
Nope. I am afraid that I may be wrong about there not being a God. I realy hope I am badass enough to laugh when I.....or at least not cry like a bitch lol.
When I die will they remember not what I did but what I haven't done?
It's not the end that I fear with each breath, it's life that scares me to death.
Do NOT look behind you.
i used to be, but then i think, once im dead, i wont no im dead. right? so, idk where i was going.....

i guess its more, when i die, and what i have done with my life.
well i dont wanna die yet because i haven't done anything good with my life yet.
when im like 90 years old, sure, but as of now im living my life and happy. i dont want anything ruining it.
Quote by Baldorr
Nope. I am afraid that I may be wrong about there not being a God. I realy hope I am badass enough to laugh when I.....or at least not cry like a bitch lol.
lol, I always wonder if there is a God what he'll say to an Atheist. I'm not one, but it would probably be scary as hell if were and I saw one when I died lol.
If you spend your life thinking about death you'll realize at the end that you've wasted it all. He who is afraid of death is more afraid to live.
Quote by fail
Either you're safe or you've won the whole damn thread.

Quote by CoreysMonster

epic win. total, epic win. this is probably the best OC ever created on UG.

kudos, sir.

kudos.
no. its pretty common
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
Kind of, I imagine death is somewhat like being asleep except you dont dream or anything and that sounds kind of depressing. I would love to believe in the whole heaven/reincarnation thing but I have a hard time buying that. But I really hope I'm wrong.
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
decreasingly. I used to be terrified, but now it's not as bad.
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
No
but i don't really want to die just yet
Quote by RATM forever
definitely the best spam thread today!
No matter what your beliefs, after you're dead, you won't be upset.
You know, unless you go to Hell and stuffs.

The dying part itself though, can have slightly worse results. :P
Page 1 of 5