So I'm looking for a guitar around the specs of a Ibanez PGM or Ibanez Jem but I'm thinking I'd rather have no floyd rose. I know there are Ibanez Prestiges out there but I haven't done much research on models, etc. I just know that they're mainly RG's with some numbers after them. Can anyone direct me to a model or a guitar that they thing I would like best? I'm looking for a high end shred guitar that is versatile - I play everything from jazz to metal. Specs I'm looking for:
- 2 humbuckers (dimarizio paf pros? evolutions? evolution 2's? any others you would reccomend?) I prefer passives as I have actives in my VMNT in my sig.
- I prefer 24 frets
- Fast necks, I definitely don't mind my SG neck at all, but if I could get a fender's smooth feel fatter I would love that
- Like I said earlier, I'm thinking no floyd rose - fender style tremolo is ok, stopbar, etc.
- I would like the price to be under $2,500. I prefer lower though

If I missed anything just ask me - Thanks a lot!
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Standard | Gibson SG | Casio PG 380 | Dave Mustaine VMNT | Digitech Whammy | Carvin Legacy head |
Carvin V3 combo | MXR Custom Badass Overdrive | Dunlop Jerry Cantrell Wah | Rocktron Banshee | Ibanez PG Flanger
almost all of the Ibanez Prestiges are good. i know quite a few people who have them and they are very nice. feel nice, look nice, play nice, sound amazing. and i believe there are a few of them without a Floyd Rose
just get a reality tv show and then u can make millions being a **** up

MTV Sucks

Quote by hazzmatazz
You think you need help and you don't watch it everyday?

Oh man I'm well and truely on the point of no return then

MY COUSIN IS HOT
the only RG prestige thats got a fixed bridge would be either the RGA121 (very very cool guitars, the whole RGA series). OR the new FR series. i think the FR would run you about $1000, the RGA's could go anywhere between $400 and $1000 depending on the model

EDIT: did you say you want a fat neck? if so, you don't want an ibanez prestige. the RGA has the wizard, which is one of the smallest necks around
I would have to try it and see. I may end up liking it.
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Standard | Gibson SG | Casio PG 380 | Dave Mustaine VMNT | Digitech Whammy | Carvin Legacy head |
Carvin V3 combo | MXR Custom Badass Overdrive | Dunlop Jerry Cantrell Wah | Rocktron Banshee | Ibanez PG Flanger