alright, guys. this is exactly how it happened:

i was in the kitchen, making a bacon and tuna fish sandwich, when i got to thinking of the worst possible things that could ever happen. it was at this moment, that a ray of divine inspiration, sent by almighty god himself, entered my brain. this inspiration was in the form of a phrase, which was in the form of the worst thing that could ever happen to a man. this phrase was:

"cockpunched by an emu"

now, like any redblooded american male, i instantly returned to the internet/occasional sleeping room, and entered this divine verbiage into google. much to my dismay, this phrase seems to be without precedent on the internet! humanity is deprived of it!

and there must be many more of these phrases, which humanity does not yet know it is missing. it is our duty to bring them to the people! so, pit monkeys, please share with me your phrases which are not on the internet, but should be. DO IT!
I have no opinion on this matter.
cockslapped by a Makik.

That's worse.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Meh...

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by charliezard!
This thread turned out about as well as I expected it to.

QUITE....well?
Ass raped by a carrot-weilding giraffe?

idk...I fail
ಠ_ಠ

Notice how I have not quoted anyone, you could be the first! Make me lol!

198th person with a llama in a sig!

I unfortunately witnessed The Night of The Pear II
Damn.

This thread definitely got cockpunched by an emu and I haven't even read any of the posts yet.
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
Quote by sneyob
Damn.

This thread definitely got cockpunched by an emu and I haven't even read any of the posts yet.

yea, theres no originality in the pit.

not even of the retarded variety.
One time I fell over and crushed my thumb between my body and the railing of the starwell I was on. It hurt a lot. I blurted out the first few words that came to my head.

"JESUS CHRIST IN A BITCHLOAD OF HELL!"
signatures are budget.
But...
By posting it here, it makes its way on to the internet. But if you don't post it, it's still not on the internet, and should be posted.
Quote by Kapps
But...
By posting it here, it makes its way on to the internet. But if you don't post it, it's still not on the internet, and should be posted.

thats the point. the internet needs to know.
Quote by Zugunruhe
thats the point. the internet needs to know.

Who are you to deem what we "need" to know. I was quite content in my un-cockpunched my an emu ignorance.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
Quote by Zugunruhe
alright, guys. this is exactly how it happened:

i was in the kitchen, making a bacon and tuna fish sandwich, when i got to thinking of the worst possible things that could ever happen. it was at this moment, that a ray of divine inspiration, sent by almighty god himself, entered my brain. this inspiration was in the form of a phrase, which was in the form of the worst thing that could ever happen to a man. this phrase was:

"cockpunched by an emu"

now, like any redblooded american male, i instantly returned to the internet/occasional sleeping room, and entered this divine verbiage into google. much to my dismay, this phrase seems to be without precedent on the internet! humanity is deprived of it!

and there must be many more of these phrases, which humanity does not yet know it is missing. it is our duty to bring them to the people! so, pit monkeys, please share with me your phrases which are not on the internet, but should be. DO IT!

"sandwich-inspiration"
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Quote by Laces Out Danny
"sandwich-inspiration"

'twas just ok.

but you do get to say that you had surf and turf for dinner.
id rather be shaving my tits?
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
i am now making this into a forced-meme.

this is ****ing classic.

i'll shave YOUR tits!
Quote by The Dance Hat
Scrotum-tickled by a troll?

i fear my initial example has derailed this thread from the very beginning. dark days indeed.
Quote by Zugunruhe
i fear my initial example has derailed this thread from the very beginning. dark days indeed.

self-derail? thats a new one.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
self-derail? thats a new one.

one could argue it was over at "bacon and tuna sandwich", but "cockpunched by an emu" was certainly the final nail in the coffin.

thread fail.
Quote by Zugunruhe
one could argue it was over at "bacon and tuna sandwich", but "cockpunched by an emu" was certainly the final nail in the coffin.

thread fail.

hell even still, OP derailment is something i've never seen. WAIT... i lied. i saw it once in one of Coryklok's drunken rant threads. i shat brix.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
hell even still, OP derailment is something i've never seen. WAIT... i lied. i saw it once in one of Coryklok's drunken rant threads. i shat brix.

there wasnt really much rail-ment of the thread to begin with. i figured the idea was pretty self explanatory from the title, so i didnt worry about the OP. i guess the pit isnt up to it.
I thought about jacking this thread,
but I'ma go to sleep.

Someone make fun of Zugunruhe because he said "the letter three" in the House thread and I pointed it out but no one commented on it and I live for praise from random people on the internet and it bothers me that no one has informed me that they chuckled audibly at my attempt at LULZ.
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
Quote by sneyob
I thought about jacking this thread,
but I'ma go to sleep.

Someone make fun of Zugunruhe because he said "the letter three" in the House thread and I pointed it out but no one commented on it and I live for praise from random people on the internet and it bothers me that no one has informed me that they chuckled audibly at my attempt at LULZ.

i thought it was funny. that was a pretty dumb lapse on my part.

lol.