Poll Options
View poll results: Which is more likely
Zakk Wylde singing for Velvet Revolver
19 18%
Slash playing guitar for Ozzy Osbourne
89 82%
Voters: 108.
Page 1 of 2
Ok. Just thought of this randomly. Which is more likely to happen? Poll coming....
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
i speak on behalf of everyone when i say: WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! eeeeeeeeelaborate.

EDIT: o ok, now i get it.

neither will happen ever so its 2 corpses in one coffin of notgonnahappen.
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Jul 14, 2009,
What?

EDIT: ^ He explained it better.

EDIT 2: Neither seem plausible.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Last edited by SGstriker at Jul 14, 2009,
As far as I know Zakk isn't exactly a "vocalist" he only sings to front his band, so technically Slash playing for Ozzy is more likely.

But neither would ever even be considered.
Quote by Punk_Ninja
As far as I know Zakk isn't exactly a "vocalist" he only sings to front his band, so technically Slash playing for Ozzy is more likely.

But neither would ever even be considered.

He's right, Slash is actually known for playing guitar and has been recruited to do stuff, but Zakk isn't known for being a vocalist. If either happened though it would be incredibly interesting.
Wylde is a ****e guitarist IMO and Slash has only gained popularity recently because he was in Guitar Hero, sadly.
He is a good guitarist.

I'ma dick.
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
Quote by sneyob
Wylde is a ****e guitarist IMO and Slash has only gained popularity recently because he was in Guitar Hero, sadly.
He is a good guitarist.

I'ma dick.

Are you stupid? Slash has been one of the most popular guitarists for the past 15 years or so. Guns N' Roses, Slash's Snake Pit, Velvet Revolver, any of that ring a bell?
Quote by sneyob
He is a good guitarist.

I'ma dick.

I don't get what the Wylde hate is about, all you need is just a pinch of taste.

I know, terrible.
Uncle Vernon, Uncle Vernon,
independent as a hog on ice,
He's a big shot down there at the slaughterhouse,
Plays accordion for Mr. Weiss
Quote by paulvxD
Are you stupid? Slash has been one of the most popular guitarists for the past 15 years or so. Guns N' Roses, Slash's Snake Pit, Velvet Revolver, any of that ring a bell?

but now the majority know him from guitar hero
Quote by WattsyBoy97
but now the majority know him from guitar hero

Uncle Vernon, Uncle Vernon,
independent as a hog on ice,
He's a big shot down there at the slaughterhouse,
Plays accordion for Mr. Weiss
Quote by vanshaya
I don't get what the Wylde hate is about, all you need is just a pinch of taste.

I know, terrible.

It took me a few seconds to get that.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
Quote by WattsyBoy97
i 'ed your mom

"Your mom" jokes aren't that good IMO already, but you facepalmed his mom? That doesn't even make sense in a sexual way, what the hell is it supposed to mean?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
Quote by vanshaya

+1
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
Quote by necrosis1193
"Your mom" jokes are what people who can't think of a joke fall back on already, but you facepalmed his mom? That doesn't even make sense in a sexual way, what the hell is it supposed to mean?

your just jealous cuz you couldnt a dead horse
Quote by necrosis1193
"Your mom" jokes aren't that good IMO already, but you facepalmed his mom? That doesn't even make sense in a sexual way, what the hell is it supposed to mean?

isn't it obvious? pfft. still guessing? alright ill tell you.

*whisper* it means that he pee'd in that guy's son's bottom
Edit; ^Ah. Much appreciated for the clarification.

Quote by WattsyBoy97
your just jealous cuz you couldnt a dead horse

Your right, because I'm not strange enough to keep a horse corpse around to facepalm.

Quote by necrosis1193
Edit; ^Ah. Much appreciated for the clarification.

Your right, because I'm not strange enough to keep a horse corpse around to facepalm.

im tired of your crap

and no i did not pee any where or in anybody
Quote by WattsyBoy97
im tired of your crap

You started it by getting offended at a facepalm at you, which is almost a right of passage on the internet, and made an illogical joke about it.

As for my crap, I'm a professional Classhole, some people would pay for my crap you elitist.

Quote by necrosis1193
You started it by getting offended at a facepalm at you, which is almost a right of passage on the internet, and made an illogical joke about it.

As for my crap, I'm a professional Classhole, some people would pay for my crap you elitist.

i dont no what an elitist is but i know that yo momma jokes are not illogical in any way shape or form
Quote by WattsyBoy97
im tired of your crap

and no i did not pee any where or in anybody

you wanna go buddy? i'lll duel you right here in front of everyone.

I put on my robe and wizard hat...

seriously bud... t3h intran3tz? ... not as serious as everyone says it is...
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Jul 14, 2009,
Quote by WattsyBoy97
i dont no what an elitist is but i know that yo momma jokes are not illogical in any way shape or form

Yeah, right.

Quote by Stormx
I tremble before your enormous penis.
Quote by molala2
and i farted, it was really stink
Quote by italiarlz135
Led Pepplin, you are god because of this thread.
Quote by josh999x, Brick23

Quote by WattsyBoy97
i dont no what an elitist is

Then your face belongs in your vocabulary textbook or on Wiktionary, not a computer screen on a guitar forum's off-topic section at 3:25 AM. I knew the definition of Elitist when I was two years younger than you are now.

but i know that yo momma jokes are not illogical in any way shape or form

"I facepalmed your mom" is.

Quote by StarChildSammy
For me Slash is one of the most overrated guitarists ever..

how is slash over-rated ... aside from the Guitar hero kids as that has been discussed
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
Quote by JayT44
how is slash over-rated ... aside from the Guitar hero kids as that has been discussed

There are many guitarists much much better than Slash and they are not so known.Look at Timo Tolkki, Jani Liimatainen, Henjo Richter, Kai Hansen, Roland Grapow, Michael Weikath, Sascha Gerstner.They are much better than Slash.
Quote by StarChildSammy
They are much better than Slash.

Invalid. That is an OPINION. One guitar player can't be proven to be better than another.(except in extreme cases I.e. Trey11123 or WoW freakout kid)

EDIT: and undoubtedly they all play teh br00talz which is strictly what you listen to... Am i right?
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
Last edited by JayT44 at Jul 14, 2009,
Quote by JayT44
Invalid. That is an OPINION. One guitar player can't be proven to be better than another.(except in extreme cases I.e. Trey11123 or WoW freakout kid)

EDIT: and undoubtedly they all play teh br00talz which is strictly what you listen to... Am i right?

what do you mean with br00talz?They all play Power Metal.Timo Tolkki is the best neo-classical guitar player after yngwie malmsteen.I bet that Slash can't play the solo from The Kiss of Judas from Stratovarius or Twilight Symphony from Stratovarius too.
Slash is very overrated.People like him just because of his hat and hair, but he's shi.t on guitar.

Quote by StarChildSammy
what do you mean with br00talz?

here

Quote by StarChildSammy
I bet that Slash can't play the solo from The Kiss of Judas from Stratovarius or Twilight Symphony from Stratovarius too.

Slash doesn't play teh br00talz.. can those guys play Slash's songs perfectly? No. Those guys play what they're good at and Slash plays what he is good at...

Quote by StarChildSammy
Slash is very overrated.People like him just because of his hat and hair, but he's shi.t on guitar.

I have zero tolerance for musical ignorance.... this is what you have. Your close-minded and everything sucks except your favorite genre and your favorite bands.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
Quote by WattsyBoy97

sigged
Geets:
Ibanez GSA60
Epiphone SG/LP custom
Schecter Damien elite 7
Fender Highway one Telecaster

Pedals:
Visual sound Jekyll and Hyde

Amp:
Peavey 6505
Marshall M412a cab
Peavey Classic 50

GO STEELERS!
Quote by StarChildSammy
For me Slash is one of the most overrated guitarists ever.Zakk Wylde kicks Slash's ass every day.

at least slash occasionally ventures past pinch harmonics and pentatonic wahnking
Geets:
Ibanez GSA60
Epiphone SG/LP custom
Schecter Damien elite 7
Fender Highway one Telecaster

Pedals:
Visual sound Jekyll and Hyde

Amp:
Peavey 6505
Marshall M412a cab
Peavey Classic 50

GO STEELERS!
Quote by JayT44
:
I have zero tolerance for musical ignorance.... this is what you have. Your close-minded and everything sucks except your favorite genre and your favorite bands.

I have musical ignorance?No.You are very ignorant, i've seen your profile and you're listening to most known bands ever.Metallica, GNR?I know much more about music than you.And you are the close-minded not me.
Quote by StarChildSammy
I have musical ignorance?No.You are very ignorant, i've seen your profile and you're listening to most known bands ever.Metallica, GNR?I know much more about music than you.And you are the close-minded not me.

K koo
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
Page 1 of 2