where can i get title? By cheap, I mean like REAL cheap. As in <$25 per pickup. Something pretty hot as I'm going to pair them with dimarzio d activator x in bridge, so about 10k for mid and neck. they can be the same 'hotness.' Upping my starcaster. I know sounds bad, but i got some extra cash and I wanna do a complete makeover for fun. Don't criticize thanks.
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
not sure how much they cost in america but tonerider make some decent pickups. they are about $150 bucks a set in australia so they will be cheap as chips for you blokes.
I have some single coils in my strat now that I'd be willing to part out to you for $45 for 2. Although they may not be as hot as you're looking for...but I'm not sure if you're gonna find very hot pickups for so cheap. You might though, I really don't have an idea.
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

guitar fetish has some cheap stuff, but most of the single coils for strats come in sets and i'll have to pay more than i need to.

toneriders are a bit out of my budget. they cost like 130 per set X/

And I'll think about it stinger. Gonna research a bit.
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
rose pickups. google it so you can find the website. Handmade from two guys i found through the 311 fan community. Quality is through the roof and price is way low.